Windows 10: XBOX (beta) PC APP - Only one game shows under installed even though multiple games are...

Discus and support XBOX (beta) PC APP - Only one game shows under installed even though multiple games are... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently signed up for game pass, and for some reason only one game shows up under my installed games on the left side bar (The Outer Worlds) even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnDylishus, Oct 25, 2019.

1. XBOX (beta) PC APP - Only one game shows under installed even though multiple games are...

I recently signed up for game pass, and for some reason only one game shows up under my installed games on the left side bar (The Outer Worlds) even though I have multiple games installed. It's a hassle not being able to launch the other games from the Xbox (Beta) PC App launcher. Is there a way to manually add the game to that installed games side bar? As you can see in the picture below, I obviously have Lonely Mountains: Downhill installed, but its not showing up under all games or installed games. Thanks. XBOX (beta) PC APP - Only one game shows under installed even though multiple games are... e8e4af27-8e13-411c-ba64-02a352119324?upload=true.png

:)

AnDylishus, Oct 25, 2019

2. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.

16276623-335b-4afe-bae0-2b04c90ad77e, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Gazarra Win User
    XBox PC beta installer and Windows Store game installation broken

Hi All,

I signed up to the XBox game pass for PC beta and upgraded to Windows 10 1903.

Next was to install the XBox Game Pass PC app from here:

XGP viewport

With this I am getting a 0x80073CF9 error.

Then I went to the store and tried to install some of the game pass games (Gears of War 4 etc). I tried multiple of these, they each download a bit and then die with a 0x80073CF9 error.

This seems to be the case for most larger apps as well, but not for smaller ones, I installed some successfully.

All the typical troubleshooting has been done already, the Windows store has been reset, re-installed, multiple reboots were done.

Needless to say, this PC is extensively used with Steam, GOG, Epic Store and it works fine with all of them.

Is this a known extensive problem? I can see many posts here with these issues, since the game pass for PC was launched.

Is this something that will fix itself once the initial rush dies down, or something else is going on?

Thanks,

Gazarra, Oct 25, 2019
  4. cihanaksu Win User

XBOX (beta) PC APP - Only one game shows under installed even though multiple games are...

Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low
    speed (4mbps=max download speed 500kb/sec) and i prefer to remove this game. But when i press to remove it still stay on my game list. I wait for 45 minutes for remove but it is not to dissappear. It is not a problem but while it is stay in my game list i
    can't download any other games. Please look at pictures.

https://i.hizliresim.com/00AEMY.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/Lv0bmZ.png

cihanaksu, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

XBOX (beta) PC APP - Only one game shows under installed even though multiple games are...

1. XBOX (beta) PC APP - Only one game shows under installed even though multiple games are... - Similar Threads - XBOX beta APP

2. Sharing locally installed games on xbox beta app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing locally installed games on xbox beta app?: Alright so I just got a new computer and have run into a bit of an issue. My wife and I both share her xbox game pass account. I have logged into the Microsoft store with her microsoft account in order to use game pass on my account. No problem. But, the games that I...
  3. Fresh install + Xbox Beta not showing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install + Xbox Beta not showing games: I was having a few issues on my main drive, so I formatted and did a fresh install of Windows 10. I had my games saved to a different drive but now they are not showing up in the Xbox beta app. And I can't change the location where new content is saved without being asked to...
  4. Cannot install games with the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install games with the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta): Hey guys, I just got the subscription for the Xbox game pass for PC (Beta) where I was able to start off the month with just paying $1. Now with this subscription are there certain games I can download with this pass because I can download games so far is Outer Worlds, but...
  5. Xbox app (beta) - Installing games to a secondary drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app (beta) - Installing games to a secondary drive: (Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this - this is less of a question and more of a bug report I guess?) I've been trying for the past few days to download a number of games from the Xbox PC game pass to a secondary drive, which is occasionally removed, on my PC....
  6. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  7. Windows game bar and Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows game bar and Xbox beta app: After I reinstated the payment for game pass ultimate my game bar and app no longer let me access the sign in screen. I have tried resetting and repairing the game bar and app but nothing has worked. I use the game bar quite often and now I can't talk to my friends who play...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  9. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...
  10. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xgp beta app

2. xbox Beta Installer 0x80004003

3. why cant i play metro exodus on xbox bata pc

4. xbox event beta installed,
  5. outer worlds installing but not showing on xbox beta app,
  6. why am i having a problem loading a game on xbox pc bata