Windows 10: Xbox Beta (PC)

Discus and support Xbox Beta (PC) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i try download the xbox beta app for the PC version and before i start install it says i need to update my windows so i go yes, 20 mins later my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/insomnianz, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Xbox Beta (PC)

so i try download the xbox beta app for the PC version and before i start install it says i need to update my windows so i go yes, 20 mins later my computer has finished updating but i get this awful bright greyish filter over my screen and changed desktop background, so like i play around with my color management settings, display, nvidia control panel, my monitor etc...nothing has changed and i have no idea how to fix so i have to rollback to the previous windows version as its literally impossible to look at the screen nor read any icons on the desktop.

i roll back... this time i manually install the latest windows settings from the update and security, i do this 3-4 times and then proceed to download the xbox beta app again but it still requests to install the latest windows update,so i go back and check for updates...nothing so ok lets try installing this again since theres no updates to install it should do this automatically. nope does the entire windows download again restarting my computer 3-4 times? (even tho i just updated to latest version) and BAM! shitty greyed out film on my screen...

if any1 can help me i have no idea how to fix this or if i can bypass the download step and install?

thanks.

submitted by /u/insomnianz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/insomnianz, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app

Source:
    New features arrive in the Xbox Beta app | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Xbox Beta (PC)

Xbox App and Xbox App (Beta) keep crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox App (Beta) keeps on crashing. It is possible that the app is not updated or there is a software conflict with the other apps installed on your PC. To resolve your concern, We suggest that you perform the following solutions
    on your PC:

Solution 1. Run the Windows Apps troubleshooter by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link to fix problems with apps
    from Microsoft Store.

Solution 2. Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Solution 3. Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and download the
      Xbox App (Beta)

If the issue persists, click on this link for the steps to perform a clean
    boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup applications. It also helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update to your PC.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Beta (PC)

1. Xbox Beta (PC) - Similar Threads - Xbox Beta

2. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox beta app: My app won't let me sign in. It just acts like I didn't click anything. I've search the web and Uninstalled,reinstalled several times. Everything is up to date. I've seen several people report this problem but I've yet to find a solution. submitted by /u/rpgeeez [link]...
  3. Unable to sign into the Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign into the Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta App: I have an issue with the Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta App where I am unable to sign. I am able to start the app no problem but when I click sign in on either app, nothing happens, no separate window or prompt to let me sign in and it feels like I tried everything but nothing...
  4. Xbox BETA Installer wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox BETA Installer wont install: This problem persists with installing anything from the Microsoft store and installing it from the installer. The installer will either not progress on its progress bar at all or will get stuck at about 40% then won't move. The Microsoft store will say that it is installing...
  5. Not able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app: I go into the settings for the Xbox beta app and click sign in, a pop-up window appears saying please wait, and then it just disappears without signing me in....
  6. No9t able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No9t able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app: I go into the settings for the Xbox beta app and click sign in, a pop-up window appears saying please wait, and then it just disappears without signing me in....
  7. New performance updates and mods for Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New performance updates and mods for Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: We have a great update to the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10, and I’m here to walk you through what’s happening! Some enhancements you won’t be able to see, but will totally notice, and some changes you’ll see and also notice....
  8. Cannot leave Minecraft Beta in Windows 10 - cannot open Xbox Insider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot leave Minecraft Beta in Windows 10 - cannot open Xbox Insider: Hello, Somehow I am not sure how, and they don't recall, my sons were able to join the Minecraft Beta for Windows 10. They now want to go back to the original Minecraft. I researched how to do this and saw that I had to go through Xbox Insider. However, when I open...
  9. what should i do i can't sign in to xbox (beta) on win10

what should i do i can't sign in to xbox (beta) on win10: https://reddit.com/link/h06xgs/video/o7jp7zmpp1451/player submitted by /u/plamza5555 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h06xgs/what_should_i_do_i_cant_sign_in_to_xbox_beta_on/
  10. Sharing locally installed games on xbox beta app?

Sharing locally installed games on xbox beta app?: Alright so I just got a new computer and have run into a bit of an issue. My wife and I both share her xbox game pass account. I have logged into the Microsoft store with her microsoft account in order to use game pass on my account. No problem. But, the games that I...