Windows 10: Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue

Discus and support Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded The Outer Worlds on game pass for one why does it install as an app and second it worked great for about 16 hours then I started having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stevenibbitson, May 5, 2020.

1. Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue

I downloaded The Outer Worlds on game pass for one why does it install as an app and second it worked great for about 16 hours then I started having sound issues then it crashed out of the game and when I went to restart the game it said it was already running so as you do I went into task manager were I found it running in the back ground using twice as much resources when I tried to end the process it wouldn't end I had to restart my PC every time I want to play it more than once in a session any ideas as this is driving me nuts?

:)

stevenibbitson, May 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, May 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, May 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue

The Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 Gets an Update

Source: The Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 Gets an Update | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Xbox App on Windows 10

Brink, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue

1. Xbox Beta Windows 10 Game App issue - Similar Threads - Xbox Beta Game

2. uninstall xbox beta game on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall xbox beta game on windows 10: when i try to uninstall a game for example Yakuza 0 from the xbox beta app, the game is removed from the list but it doesn't free up the space on the disk. also, if i try to reinstall, then it takes only a few seconds so it means even the installer is still saved somewhere. i...
  3. Xbox beta app sign in issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox beta app sign in issue: I can no longer sign in to Xbox beta app. error 401 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-beta-app-sign-in-issue/d2263382-79b8-49e3-bc1a-0e9e79c7e908
  4. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox beta app: My app won't let me sign in. It just acts like I didn't click anything. I've search the web and Uninstalled,reinstalled several times. Everything is up to date. I've seen several people report this problem but I've yet to find a solution. submitted by /u/rpgeeez [link]...
  5. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta app: There was an app update for Xbox console companion and, as I always do to test, when I launched it afterwards it directed me to the new Xbox beta app. Said it is replacing Xbox console companion. I blindly clicked the link and installed it. Seems a poor shadow of the console...
  6. Xbox beta app

Xbox beta app: There was an app update for Xbox console companion and, as I always do to test, when I launched it afterwards it directed me to the new Xbox beta app. Said it is replacing Xbox console companion. I blindly clicked the link and installed it. Seems a poor shadow of the console...
  7. xbox beta app

xbox beta app: Hello, I recently got a xbox game pass for pc and everytime i install it and try to download sea of thieves i get a blue screen with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. All my drivers are updated, windows is updated, there are no memory issues, and i use windows defender for...
  8. Windows game bar and Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows game bar and Xbox beta app: After I reinstated the payment for game pass ultimate my game bar and app no longer let me access the sign in screen. I have tried resetting and repairing the game bar and app but nothing has worked. I use the game bar quite often and now I can't talk to my friends who play...
  9. Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue: I have Just recently purchased the xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon on my pc then i also purchased the ultimate version for it and later on refunded the ultimate version and now the original says that it converted to the ultimate version and does not work when i...
  10. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...