Windows 10: Xbox Cloud Gaming coming to iOS and Windows 10 PC in 2021

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming coming to iOS and Windows 10 PC in 2021 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Thanks to you, we’ve kicked off a new generation of gaming and can now share more about what comes next in 2021. If the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming coming to iOS and Windows 10 PC in 2021

Source: Players Drive Record Engagement as Xbox Expands Cloud Gaming to More Devices in 2021 - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Vermat99 Win User

Cloud clipboard for iOS?

Will Cloud Clipboard ever come to iOS? Will it be an update for the "Continue on PC" app?

I saw many articles talking about "Android and iOS" support for cloud clipboard, but nothing from Microsoft. Is there any official statement on whether this feature will come to iOS or not?

Thank you!

Vermat99, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Cloud clipboard for iOS?

This is a Windows forum. Since iOS is an Apple Mac OS, your best bet is to post your question in an Apple forum.

Frederik Long, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming coming to iOS and Windows 10 PC in 2021

I am now having an issue syncing my Xbox Ones Clouds Ark game data to my Windows 10 Laptop.

Hi Jonathon,

When you play an Xbox Play Anywhere game, your game progress is saved on Xbox Live. So, you can pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC, bringing all your saves, game add-ons, and achievements with you. If you are not seeing the same
    game data and progress after syncing your account on your Windows 10 PC, there are possibilities that you are using a different email address on your Xbox Console or there is an issue with your in-game profile.

To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you signed in to the same gamertag on your PC and your Xbox One console?
    • Did you play the game online on your Xbox One?

To resolve issues with syncing Xbox One game saves to the cloud, you may visit this

link
    . You may also visit Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ for more information about using the cloud storage on Xbox One.

Loraine Mon, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Cloud Gaming coming to iOS and Windows 10 PC in 2021

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming coming to iOS and Windows 10 PC in 2021 - Similar Threads - Xbox Cloud Gaming

2. Xbox cloud gaming sign out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox cloud gaming sign out: In the middle of playing a game on cloud gaming, and I get signed out mid game. I click sign in on the cloud gaming site, and it takes me to the xbox microsoft site. I click sign in there, but all it does is reload the page?...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming sign out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming sign out: In the middle of playing a game on cloud gaming, and I get signed out mid game. I click sign in on the cloud gaming site, and it takes me to the xbox microsoft site. I click sign in there, but all it does is reload the page?...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming sign out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How Xbox invests in Windows 10 PC gaming ecosystem in 2021 and beyond

in Windows 10 News
    How Xbox invests in Windows 10 PC gaming ecosystem in 2021 and beyond: [ATTACH] We’ve talked often about our “player-first” approach to gaming over the last few years. In the past, that may have meant different things to different people, especially for those who identified strongly with being a console...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets begin

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets begin: [ATTACH] Our mission at Xbox is to empower you to play the games you want with the people you want, anywhere you want. Simply put, we believe games have the power to connect humanity and it’s our mission to make gaming more accessible to people around the world....
  7. EA Play coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    EA Play coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC in 2021: [ATTACH] When we originally set out to write this blog post, which would announce the availability of EA Play on PC with Xbox Game Pass, it looked a little bit different. Unfortunately, what had been a celebratory post is now one asking for a little more patience: We made...
  8. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox: [ATTACH] “Are you feeling anything that could be construed as explosive cell death? No? Wonderful! Let’s get started.” – Dr. Phineas Wells from The Outer Worlds We think this quote from The Outer Worlds is applicable in most situations. No explosive cell death? Awesome!...
  9. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox: [ATTACH] I don’t know if you remembered that we have more games coming out in September, but maybe you knew, since we always have more games coming for our PC gamers. It’s true and just because it’s late in the month, doesn’t mean that we’ll hold out on giving you more...
  10. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC in September

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC in September: [ATTACH] Happy post-gamescom everybody! Thanks to everyone who’s been with us on our journey since we introduced Xbox Game Pass for PC in beta a few months ago. We’ve launched a lot of games, made a lot of new friends, and learned a lot along the way. Based on your...