Windows 10: Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets begin

Discus and support Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets begin in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Our mission at Xbox is to empower you to play the games you want with the people you want, anywhere you want. Simply put, we believe games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 4, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets begin

Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets begin iPhone_iPad_Surface-2021_04_14-1920x1080-1.jpg

Our mission at Xbox is to empower you to play the games you want with the people you want, anywhere you want. Simply put, we believe games have the power to connect humanity and it’s our mission to make gaming more accessible to people around the world.

As we shared at the end of last year, we’re bringing Xbox to more players on more devices via the cloud this year. Starting tomorrow, we’ll begin sending out invites to select Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to start testing the Xbox Cloud Gaming limited beta for Windows 10 PCs and Apple phones and tablets via web browsers. We’re launching xbox.com/play where invitees can play over 100 Xbox Game Pass titles through Edge, Google Chrome, or Safari. Offering cloud gaming through the browser and having a simplified, universal landing page presents a great opportunity to make cloud gaming approachable to more players in more places over time.

The limited beta is our time to test and learn; we’ll send out more invites on a continuous basis to players in all 22 supported countries, evaluate feedback, continue to improve the experience, and add support for more devices. Our plan is to iterate quickly and open up to all Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members in the coming months so more people have the opportunity to play Xbox in all-new ways.

Those who receive an invite just need a compatible Bluetooth or USB-connected controller or can use custom touch controls for more than 50 games to start playing and testing. In the early stages of the beta, we’ll be focusing on fine-tuning features and creating a consistent experience across platforms, while making sure games are running their best. For more information on how to play, an updated list of supported devices, and release notes, please visit our support hub.

This is an exciting step on our journey to bring gaming to the 3 billion players around the world. Thanks so much for helping us shape cloud gaming, from the early days in Preview to today, quite simply we couldn’t have done it without you.

Source: Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets Begin as Limited Beta for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, May 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets Begin as Limited Beta for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Cloud Gaming coming to iOS and Windows 10 PC in 2021

Source: Players Drive Record Engagement as Xbox Expands Cloud Gaming to More Devices in 2021 - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 5, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets begin - Similar Threads - Xbox Cloud Gaming

2. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-cloud-gaming-and-community-tab-not-showing-in/7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  3. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-cloud-gaming-and-community-tab-not-showing-in/7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  4. Xbox on PC / cloud save issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox on PC / cloud save issue: I noticed something that could possibly use a fix unless I'm overlooking something. I played games on other devices and it notices this and asks what save I want to use. The problem is that the prompt does not appear on task manager or the task bar but is otherwise hidden....
  5. Xbox on PC / cloud save issue

Xbox on PC / cloud save issue: I noticed something that could possibly use a fix unless I'm overlooking something. I played games on other devices and it notices this and asks what save I want to use. The problem is that the prompt does not appear on task manager or the task bar but is otherwise hidden....
  6. Xbox cloud gaming sign out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox cloud gaming sign out: In the middle of playing a game on cloud gaming, and I get signed out mid game. I click sign in on the cloud gaming site, and it takes me to the xbox microsoft site. I click sign in there, but all it does is reload the page?...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming sign out

Xbox cloud gaming sign out: In the middle of playing a game on cloud gaming, and I get signed out mid game. I click sign in on the cloud gaming site, and it takes me to the xbox microsoft site. I click sign in there, but all it does is reload the page?...
  8. Xbox cloud gaming sign out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming coming to iOS and Windows 10 PC in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Cloud Gaming coming to iOS and Windows 10 PC in 2021: [ATTACH] Thanks to you, we’ve kicked off a new generation of gaming and can now share more about what comes next in 2021. If the last year has taught us anything about the future, it’s that the joy of play and its power to connect us to family,...
  10. Xbox game pass windows 10 PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass windows 10 PC.: Hi, I couldn't play fallout 76 on PC thru game pass and I searched online the only method now is to install it on main disk which is mostly C however my C disk doesn't have that much space and I believe it's same for most ppl. If u want to add a game to game pass that's good,...