Windows 10: Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

Discus and support Xbox companion app and xbox game bar. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Both apps do not work audio wise. Mic gives the greyed ring like its working but people in party chat cannot hear me nor can I hear them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jay Patriarca, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

Both apps do not work audio wise. Mic gives the greyed ring like its working but people in party chat cannot hear me nor can I hear them.

:)

Jay Patriarca, Jan 11, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar

My run down to fix my specific problem went as follows.

(Will include the accident)

So I ran the powershell as admin, ran the command to uninstall the xbox app.

Didn't work

Ran it again, but accidentally ran two powershells simultaneously with the same command and it removed my xbox-PC authentication program thing as well as my console companion logging me out of my xbox PC (Beta)

So I got my settings back to what I initially had them at (Just turned on my FPS counter)

Ran powershell + command string 1 singular time, rebooted my PC and reinstalled the xbox app/accessory apps. Before launching my game I opened the win+G game bar and opened my performance tab and clicked the little ziggy line option button since it's not a
    gear wheel Idk what to call it, a slider lines?

Anywhoo, unchecked FPS counter to remove it from the performance tab (I had previously tried when you first showed me the powershell trick) but this time after following the steps of

Windows Powershell Admin ran the string below

Get-AppxPackage *xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage

Rebooted PC

Reinstalled game bar and the companion app as well as my xbox-PC login software.

Opened up my game bar before launching my game

took FPS counter off of my performance monitor via setting check list.

Game is now gudd, thank you Greg.

MattDank3eyes, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good.
    It literally just stopped working. I have messed with firewalls and every other tip i can find online but nothing is working.

the xbox game bar has the same issue as well

Also my xbox works just fine and i have no issues getting into a party. This just seems to be a pc issue.

Any help would be great, thank you.

ImSofaKingWeToddDid, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

1. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar. - Similar Threads - Xbox companion app

2. Moving Xbox Game Bar captures to Xbox companion app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Xbox Game Bar captures to Xbox companion app Windows 10: Hi everyone, I’m having a hard time figuring out how to move game bar captures on my windows 10 pc to the Xbox mobile application so I can view my captures on the go. I download games through Steam, and often use the Win+Alt+G command to record the last 30 seconds of play....
  3. Xbox companion app

in Cortana
    Xbox companion app: how to open the xbox companion app from search run command? pls i need answers fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app/2da320e6-df16-4ccc-aa25-bf7e57c36ff5
  4. Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues: Hello all! I am not able to sign into the Xbox app as the sign in button does not work. No matter what sign in buttons I press, it does not let me sign in. I tried using the Xbox Console Companion but it just keeps loading and loading. I tried resetting both of these apps...
  5. Windows 10 Party Chat not working in Xbox companion app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox beta app.

Windows 10 Party Chat not working in Xbox companion app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox beta app.: I am unable to hear anyone in xbox party chat, and they cannot hear me. I have tried using Xbox companion app, Xbox beta app, AND the xbox game bar. I can hear and speak with people in Discord, CoD MW 2019 and Sea of Thieves. I have tried every output and input combo, the...
  6. Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App: I'm having an issue with the streaming function. After I downloaded everything I needed and set things up, made sure all the boxes were checked to enable my pc to detect and stream from my xbox one, it worked once. Afterwards, nothing. Nothing I do is making the stream...
  7. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working: I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good. It literally just...
  8. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues: I've always had trouble with the new game bar such as it crashing when joining a party. Now, this issue is the same with the companion app. Every time I join a party, it crashes without an error code. Even if i were to start a party, it would still crash. I've done everything...
  9. Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug: [ATTACH] This is what I get the first time I check Networking in the Game Bar or Xbox App settings. Then, the 2nd and each consecutive check it's fine: [ATTACH] If I close the Xbox App or Game Bar settings, then reopen them to check Networking again, the first check gives...
  10. Xbox Companion App

Xbox Companion App: The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all windows updates complete....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mixer not working from game bar

2. xbox console companion unable to start party

3. i have the xbox game bar and xbox console companion and i can not get no inccoming invites to partys online i have updated them both and my windows is up to date