Windows 10: Xbox companion app mic issues

Discus and support Xbox companion app mic issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So when i plug my mic in my pc it sounds fine in discord and other apps but then in when i used it in the xbox app my friends just hear a noise that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stiffishbrute91, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Xbox companion app mic issues

So when i plug my mic in my pc it sounds fine in discord and other apps but then in when i used it in the xbox app my friends just hear a noise that sounds like air blowing in the mic ive tried a few stuff to fix it but none have work anyone know any fixes.

:)

stiffishbrute91, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Xbox companion app mic issues [​IMG]

Brink, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Brink, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Xbox companion app mic issues

Xbox app mic issues?

Hi Matt,

Conflicts with the audio settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues using the party chat feature on the Xbox app in Windows 10. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot game audio issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Xbox companion app mic issues

1. Xbox companion app mic issues - Similar Threads - Xbox companion app

2. Xbox companion app

in Cortana
    Xbox companion app: how to open the xbox companion app from search run command? pls i need answers fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app/2da320e6-df16-4ccc-aa25-bf7e57c36ff5
  3. Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues: Hello all! I am not able to sign into the Xbox app as the sign in button does not work. No matter what sign in buttons I press, it does not let me sign in. I tried using the Xbox Console Companion but it just keeps loading and loading. I tried resetting both of these apps...
  4. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues

Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues: I just got a new pc a few days ago and I have been trying to be able to talk in xbox party chat. I first downloaded the xbox app beta and it lets me use the app normally but when I try and join/start a party, my mic does not work and a few seconds later I get kicked. This...
  5. Xbox Companion App Not Passing Through Mic to Game Chat

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App Not Passing Through Mic to Game Chat: Background: I'm trying to get an adequate setup to stream my Xbox to Twitch from my PC without using a physical capture card. I almost have everything I want. So far I've only been streaming COD MW and mostly been playing with friends on Xbox/PC. In this situation, we're...
  6. Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App: I'm having an issue with the streaming function. After I downloaded everything I needed and set things up, made sure all the boxes were checked to enable my pc to detect and stream from my xbox one, it worked once. Afterwards, nothing. Nothing I do is making the stream...
  7. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues: I've always had trouble with the new game bar such as it crashing when joining a party. Now, this issue is the same with the companion app. Every time I join a party, it crashes without an error code. Even if i were to start a party, it would still crash. I've done everything...
  8. Xbox Companion App

Xbox Companion App: The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all windows updates complete....
  9. xbox app mic issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox app mic issue: My mic works too loudly when used on Windows 10 xbox app but if it works with other applications, everything is ok. How can I change the mic setting? I even cannot talk when I used it with Windows 10 Xbox...
  10. Xbox app mic issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app mic issues: So I was just playing a game of siege on my xbox one, my mic was fine, no one complained, nothing. Then a little while later I play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my (Windows 10 x64 for people who are wondering) PC and I went to a party and everybody said there was a...