Windows 10: xbox companion app party not working

Discus and support xbox companion app party not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; on the xbox companion app when I create my own party and other people join I'm able to hear them and they can hear me, but when I join their parties it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lizardplays, Feb 8, 2020.

1. xbox companion app party not working

on the xbox companion app when I create my own party and other people join I'm able to hear them and they can hear me, but when I join their parties it will be say that me and all other people in the party are connecting. I just got my pc so I'm not sure how to fix it, can anyone help me out?

submitted by /u/Lizardplays
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lizardplays, Feb 8, 2020

2. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good.
    It literally just stopped working. I have messed with firewalls and every other tip i can find online but nothing is working.

the xbox game bar has the same issue as well

Also my xbox works just fine and i have no issues getting into a party. This just seems to be a pc issue.

Any help would be great, thank you.

ImSofaKingWeToddDid, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

xbox companion app party not working [​IMG]

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

xbox companion app party not working

Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Brink, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

xbox companion app party not working

1. xbox companion app party not working - Similar Threads - xbox companion app

2. Xbox console companion party glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox console companion party glitch: So I have a glitch. I have 2 PCs. I can use the Xbox apps fine but the other one doesn’t work. When I go into a party, everything’s silent and then it gives me a error message. I looked it up and it’s something about like sandbox or something? Idk. Anyone have this glitch or...
  3. Xbox companion app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox companion app not working: Never had a problem until I removed Adobe Flash Player. Now can't open program. Removed and reinstalled program, but same result. Opens with just a spinning wheel symbol....
  4. Xbox Companion App Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Companion App Not Working: This question Revolves around the Xbox Companion App for pc, not the Xbox App. Just to make that clear since they are two different apps. So, roughly 3 months ago I started having issues with the companion app. First it wouldn't let me sign in, kept buffering. Now,...
  5. Can't start a party in the Xbox Companion App.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't start a party in the Xbox Companion App.: The error message I get says "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down. [0x800706BE]" I know the service isn't down because everything checks out on my actual Xbox and my laptop. It's just my desktop that has issues with the Xbox App. I've tried...
  6. Microphone not working on Xbox companion app

Microphone not working on Xbox companion app: Hello, my microphone is having trouble on the xbox gamebar and companion app. Nobody can hear me, but I can hear everyone. I set my recording device both in the audio settings for the xbox gamebar, and in the sound control panel as the default device for sound and...
  7. Windows 10 Party Chat not working in Xbox companion app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox beta app.

Windows 10 Party Chat not working in Xbox companion app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox beta app.: I am unable to hear anyone in xbox party chat, and they cannot hear me. I have tried using Xbox companion app, Xbox beta app, AND the xbox game bar. I can hear and speak with people in Discord, CoD MW 2019 and Sea of Thieves. I have tried every output and input combo, the...
  8. Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

Xbox Companion App party chat not working?: Hey. So I'm currently on Windows 10 using the Xbox Companion App, and I'm trying to join my friend's party chat (who is on Xbox One). However, when I join the party (or they join my party), I can't hear them and they can't hear me. When I speak into my microphone, I can see...
  9. Xbox Companion App

Xbox Companion App: I'm having an issue with the streaming function. After I downloaded everything I needed and set things up, made sure all the boxes were checked to enable my pc to detect and stream from my xbox one, it worked once. Afterwards, nothing. Nothing I do is making the stream...
  10. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working: I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good. It literally just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox console companion unable to start party