Windows 10: Xbox Companion App

Discus and support Xbox Companion App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BadFrogTV, Jun 11, 2019.

1. BadFrogTV Win User

Xbox Companion App

The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all windows updates complete.

:)

BadFrogTV, Jun 11, 2019

2. xbox companion app

I can't find the xbox companion app in the market place on my omnia 7. Anyone know why?

aidyhughes, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Xbox Dev Mode Companion freezes / hangs

Hello MCorgano,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the common reasons why Xbox Dev Mode Companion freezes when using it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to verify the following:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Dev Mode Companion?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with your other app?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Xbox Companion App

Xbox companion.

The Xbox companion app is not available in the Greek Marketplace. Will it show up at some point or is the app only for certain countries?

DimitrisKavallaris, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Companion App

1. Xbox Companion App - Similar Threads - Xbox Companion App

2. 'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    'A specified login session does not exist' Can't login to new xbox companion app.: Having issues here folks. New xbox app accepts my microsoft account deets and recognises/welcomes me with my gamertag. When i press 'lets play!' i get.. 'We were unable to sign you into xbox live' 'A specified login session does not exist. It may already have been...
  3. Phone companion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone companion app: I need to download the Phone Companion App for windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion-app/02c568df-703c-4d09-a65c-be3bfc1f1650
  4. Xbox App now changed it's name to Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App now changed it's name to Xbox Console Companion: Hey there, folk! If your new here, welcome to the Microsoft community forms! Some of you have probably realised that the Xbox App has changed its name to Xbox Companion App. It does the same thing as the Xbox App, but there are some new features! They have changed the...
  5. Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10: The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10. From What's new: "Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new...
  6. XBOX App

XBOX App: If I use XBOX App on PC (Windows 10) and I want to buy a game to play with my friends that game needs to be available on PC or XBOX One? If you want to know the game it is PvZ Garden Warfare 2. Recently my friends received it for free from XBOX Live Gold and I want to play...
  7. Web Companion

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Web Companion: How can I get rid of Web Companion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_7/web-companion/d9216f29-d31a-418f-9c01-dd8f39819beb
  8. XBox app?

XBox app?: How do I remove the XBox app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/xbox-app/af246c63-b9b0-4e20-9e0c-7b7fa4e60227
  9. Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App: Is there any way to play xbox in windowed mode through win10, every time I alt-tab the streaming stops 14020
  10. Windows App Studio Update: Installer companion app

in Windows 10 News
    Windows App Studio Update: Installer companion app: If you’ve used Windows App Studio before, you know that it’s an easy-to-use tool for building Windows apps. You also know that the sideloading and installation process has been a bit complex by comparison, since it required running PowerShell scripts and deploying a...