Windows 10: Xbox companion app

Discus and support Xbox companion app in Cortana to solve the problem; how to open the xbox companion app from search run command? pls i need answers fast... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by LiorVorontsov, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Xbox companion app

how to open the xbox companion app from search run command? pls i need answers fast

:)

LiorVorontsov, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Xbox companion app [​IMG]

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Xbox companion app

xbox companion app

I can't find the xbox companion app in the market place on my omnia 7. Anyone know why?

aidyhughes, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Xbox companion app

1. Xbox companion app - Similar Threads - Xbox companion app

2. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  4. Xbox companion app not working

Xbox companion app not working: Never had a problem until I removed Adobe Flash Player. Now can't open program. Removed and reinstalled program, but same result. Opens with just a spinning wheel symbol....
  5. Xbox Companion App Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Companion App Not Working: This question Revolves around the Xbox Companion App for pc, not the Xbox App. Just to make that clear since they are two different apps. So, roughly 3 months ago I started having issues with the companion app. First it wouldn't let me sign in, kept buffering. Now,...
  6. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues

Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues: I just got a new pc a few days ago and I have been trying to be able to talk in xbox party chat. I first downloaded the xbox app beta and it lets me use the app normally but when I try and join/start a party, my mic does not work and a few seconds later I get kicked. This...
  7. Xbox Companion App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App: I'm having an issue with the streaming function. After I downloaded everything I needed and set things up, made sure all the boxes were checked to enable my pc to detect and stream from my xbox one, it worked once. Afterwards, nothing. Nothing I do is making the stream...
  8. Xbox Companion App Offline

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App Offline: The app permanently displays me as offline no matter what I do and it prevents people from being able to join on me. If anyone has any fixes or ideas theyd be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/Kiferus [link] [comments]...
  9. xbox console companion app

xbox console companion app: honestly im a little disappointed im not allowed to download apps first of all im on my school computer and the app makes you re-download all your games it would be cool to see my games already there instead of re-downloading all my apps and risk getting my laptop getting...
  10. Xbox Companion App

Xbox Companion App: The Xbox companion app opens then immediately closes with no message. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I am on a brand new computer with all windows updates complete....