Windows 10: Xbox Connectivity Help!

Discus and support Xbox Connectivity Help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently have been having problems connecting an Xbox controller to my pc. I cannot connect it via usb or Bluetooth, I have checked for updatesI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Howie.Eddy, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Xbox Connectivity Help!

Hi, I recently have been having problems connecting an Xbox controller to my pc. I cannot connect it via usb or Bluetooth, I have checked for updatesI use windows 10, checked for any updated drivers, and troubleshot my Bluetooth connection in windows, along with the fact that I actually have no xbox driver at the moment either. I am running windows on boot camp so technically I use a mac. Would that be the issue or am I doing something else wrong?

:)

Howie.Eddy, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 16, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Xbox Connectivity Help!

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Connectivity Help!

1. Xbox Connectivity Help! - Similar Threads - Xbox Connectivity Help

2. Need help with Xbox one controller connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Xbox one controller connecting to PC: My PC can't find my Xbox one controller. I have tried many different methods to fix it. I ran trouble shooter for Bluetooth, I tried uninstalling and resetting the Bluetooth drivers in device manager, and I even looked and checked in services at the device association...
  3. Need help with Xbox one controller connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Xbox one controller connecting to PC: My PC can't find my Xbox one controller. I have tried many different methods to fix it. I ran trouble shooter for Bluetooth, I tried uninstalling and resetting the Bluetooth drivers in device manager, and I even looked and checked in services at the device association...
  4. Need help with shared connection from pc to my Xbox

Need help with shared connection from pc to my Xbox: I’m using a Ethernet network adapter to share my internet from pc to my Xbox. It was working at one point. But since the reboot of the computer, I can’t get it to connect to my Xbox again. I get internet on the laptop and says it shared but Xbox isn’t picking it up....
  5. Microsoft Store and xbox connect help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and xbox connect help: I'm trying to download games and going through troubleshot nothing is working i've tried to check if my antivirus and it isn't it just infinite loading and installing despite reset cache, reinstalling gaming service and nothing is working....
  6. Microsoft Store and xbox connect help

Microsoft Store and xbox connect help: I'm trying to download games and going through troubleshot nothing is working i've tried to check if my antivirus and it isn't it just infinite loading and installing despite reset cache, reinstalling gaming service and nothing is working....
  7. Help with connecting Xbox 360 controller to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with connecting Xbox 360 controller to Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my windows 10 PC without any success. I have two types of controllers that I have tried this with, one is a regular Xbox 360 controller that would connect wirelessly to an Xbox, and another older one that came...
  8. Help! My Xbox Server connectivity will not connect, nor will my NAT Type

Help! My Xbox Server connectivity will not connect, nor will my NAT Type: The jist of it is, I've been trying to play some games over the Xbox Live service on Windows 10, but the game (Minecraft) never seems to be able to connect to the server, yet still shows my Friends and Servers. So I looked at all the tricks, official shit and whatnot, and...
  9. Need help connecting Xbox to pdanet

Need help connecting Xbox to pdanet: I'm trying to connect my Xbox to my phones hotspot through pdanet. I have my Xbox connected to my laptop through ethernet and then the laptop is connected to my phone through wifi connect. I can't seem to figure out how to share the internet connection. I have pdanet on both...
  10. Help with connection my xbox controller to windows

Help with connection my xbox controller to windows: Hi! So I want to play a game with my wireless Xbox Elite controller, but when I plug in the micro usb, nothing happens. I don’t think the first gen elite has bluetooth, so cant do that. Any suggestions? thanks! submitted by /u/ElloMuppet [link] [comments]...