Windows 10: xbox console app win 10 does not open

Discus and support xbox console app win 10 does not open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had unistall it with powershell then download again without susscess.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidVacca, Dec 9, 2019.

1. xbox console app win 10 does not open

I had unistall it with powershell then download again without susscess.

:)

DavidVacca, Dec 9, 2019

2. Connect the console to his Xbox app on Windows

Hey Xbox Gamer!

In order to get your console connected with your Xbox App again, we suggest you try performing a

Factory Reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back into your account afterwards. Let us know if this helps!

XBF Lance J, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Win 10 apps not opening

When trying to open the xbox app or the store app it just blinks on the screen then nothing. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Win 10 14372

larry110672, Dec 9, 2019
  4. xbox console app win 10 does not open

The Xbox guide won't open.Why?!

Hi Oliver,

An Xbox Live service interruption is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: 0x8027025a when opening the Xbox guide. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status.

If you see any service alerts, kindly wait until the service is up and running and try again.

Solution 2: Start the app again. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
      Home
    • With the focus on the app tile, select the Menu button.
    • Select Quit.

Solutions 3: Restart your console.

Reset the cache on your Xbox One console by following these steps:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Restart console.
    • Select Yes to confirm.

Solution 4: Reset your console to factory defaults. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Console info & updates.
    • Select Reset console. On the Reset console screen, select
      Reset and keep my games & apps.

Kindly provide us an update, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

xbox console app win 10 does not open

1. xbox console app win 10 does not open - Similar Threads - xbox console app

2. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  4. Xbox Console Companion app does not connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion app does not connect to the internet: Whenever I want to play xbox on my laptop, i get "unable to connect to the internet" on my Xbox Console Companion app.My internet works just fine....
  5. Xbox Console Companion app does not connect to the internet

Xbox Console Companion app does not connect to the internet: Whenever I want to play xbox on my laptop, i get "unable to connect to the internet" on my Xbox Console Companion app.My internet works just fine....
  6. Can't open xbox app or xbox console companion on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open xbox app or xbox console companion on PC: I've restarted pc, reinstalled both applications, checked to see if repairing it worked, and a couple other solutions. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-xbox-app-or-xbox-console-companion-on-pc/3caa6918-39b9-4216-be5f-38e48a476d41
  7. Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues

Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues: Hello all! I am not able to sign into the Xbox app as the sign in button does not work. No matter what sign in buttons I press, it does not let me sign in. I tried using the Xbox Console Companion but it just keeps loading and loading. I tried resetting both of these apps...
  8. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues

Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues: I just got a new pc a few days ago and I have been trying to be able to talk in xbox party chat. I first downloaded the xbox app beta and it lets me use the app normally but when I try and join/start a party, my mic does not work and a few seconds later I get kicked. This...
  9. xbox console companion app

xbox console companion app: honestly im a little disappointed im not allowed to download apps first of all im on my school computer and the app makes you re-download all your games it would be cool to see my games already there instead of re-downloading all my apps and risk getting my laptop getting...
  10. Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10: The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10. From What's new: "Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new...