Windows 10: Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BringMeHedOfPig, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic is just constantly also broadcasting static. I've tried to find fixes on the internet, but the one everyone seems to suggest involving changing my recording devices settings from the default to Studio hasn't worked at all, despite other people saying it has worked for them. I'm at my wits end and don't know what to do about it. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please help.

:)

BringMeHedOfPig, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound? [​IMG]

Brink, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Brink, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

Xbox one party chat

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you can't switch from in-game chat to party chat on your Xbox One console, it may indicate that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or your network connection.

Refer: You can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

For more further assistance I suggest you to contact the Xbox support
    and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

1. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound? - Similar Threads - Xbox Console Companion

2. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  3. Xbox Console Companion app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion app: The Xbox Console Companion XCC is now longer usable since Microsoft wants you to use the Xbox App. However, you cannot upload custom gamerpics with the Xbox App for Windows 10, you could with XCC. I am asking for the Uploading of custom gamerpics feature be added to the Xbox...
  4. Xbox console companion party glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox console companion party glitch: So I have a glitch. I have 2 PCs. I can use the Xbox apps fine but the other one doesn’t work. When I go into a party, everything’s silent and then it gives me a error message. I looked it up and it’s something about like sandbox or something? Idk. Anyone have this glitch or...
  5. Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues

Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues: Hello all! I am not able to sign into the Xbox app as the sign in button does not work. No matter what sign in buttons I press, it does not let me sign in. I tried using the Xbox Console Companion but it just keeps loading and loading. I tried resetting both of these apps...
  6. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues

Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues: I just got a new pc a few days ago and I have been trying to be able to talk in xbox party chat. I first downloaded the xbox app beta and it lets me use the app normally but when I try and join/start a party, my mic does not work and a few seconds later I get kicked. This...
  7. Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App party chat not working?: Hey. So I'm currently on Windows 10 using the Xbox Companion App, and I'm trying to join my friend's party chat (who is on Xbox One). However, when I join the party (or they join my party), I can't hear them and they can't hear me. When I speak into my microphone, I can see...
  8. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working: I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good. It literally just...
  9. xbox console companion app

xbox console companion app: honestly im a little disappointed im not allowed to download apps first of all im on my school computer and the app makes you re-download all your games it would be cool to see my games already there instead of re-downloading all my apps and risk getting my laptop getting...
  10. Xbox app party chat issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app party chat issues.: For about a month or so, my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way round) We checked other apps like discord and skype and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox console companion cant hear party

2. xbox companion app cant hear party chat

3. xbox companion app cant hear party

4. xbox console companion party chat not working,
  5. xbox companion app cant hear or talk,
  6. why cant i hear anything in party chat xbox console companion,
  7. xbox console companion app cant hear party chat,
  8. why can i hear on the companioon app on the pc but not speak,
  9. cant hear or talk in the party chat in xbox,
  10. xbox console companion party chat problems,
  11. pc xbox companion app cant hear or talk to party members,