Windows 10: Xbox Console Companion Replacement

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion Replacement in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the new Xbox app today and it looks nice. So far, I seem to have hit only 1 major snag. Handwriting recognition doesn’t work. Do note that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WadsDeirder, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Xbox Console Companion Replacement

I downloaded the new Xbox app today and it looks nice. So far, I seem to have hit only 1 major snag. Handwriting recognition doesn’t work. Do note that handwriting recognition requires a device with pen input. To reproduce this, use these steps.

1. Tap the input field with the nib of your pen. You should see “Write here” appear.

2. Start writing. You should observe that the words Write here disappear; but, what you are writing does not appear.

:)

WadsDeirder, Sep 3, 2020
  2. JustBones Win User

XBOX COnsole Companion doesn't work- use Xbox Console Companion - Beta

FYI

Windows store sells and trades via XBOX Live Ultimate for PC, games and though I have found this question. "Xbox for PC game doesn't start"; I haven't found any answers. The problem is with Xbox console companion which has become updated in new form XBOX
    Console Companion-Beta.

I usually have given up when there is no starting a game and after resetting or reinstalling game fails, and I would have missed this for I seldom install beta software, but I wanted to play this game. The game did not sign in properly using the Xbox Companion,
    which is necessary to run the game.

Simply sign-in to games using Xbox Console Companion-Beta.

JustBones, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Xbox Console Companion Replacement [​IMG]

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Console Companion Replacement

Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Console Companion Replacement

1. Xbox Console Companion Replacement - Similar Threads - Xbox Console Companion

2. Xbox console companion on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox console companion on PC: Could you guys please fix the push to talk not working on the xbox console companion? like really please I beg of you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-console-companion-on-pc/a9107793-99ef-4a05-b088-0be277c07cf3
  3. Xbox console companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox console companion: My xbox app just randomly uninstalled and i keep trying to reinstall it in the microsoft store and it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-console-companion/bbdcdd1b-03f3-4ce1-a928-b0ff55357585
  4. Xbox console companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox console companion: Hi everyone I used to be using Microsoft console companion to stream my X1S display on my laptop, but I bought Game Pass Ultimate and the Companion recommended me to download the Xbox app as I did. But the progress stuck for 2 hours and didn't move so I closed it. On one of...
  5. xbox console companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox console companion: i have tried litteraly everthing from command prompts to uninstalling to rebooting everything that people hvae suggested and i still cant join a party when i try to join a party i can heard my friend for a few seconds then t hey cut out...
  6. Xbox Console Companion Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Console Companion Not Connecting: I remember a a month ago, I think, it was working. But now it says "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device" My Xbox is Connected through Ethernet. I tested the Project X Cloud streaming on my...
  7. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox Console Companion: Whenever I try to install the Xbox Console Companion app I keep getting an error saying that it can't be installed. I've tried everything it's just the app it self won't install. My internet is fine but, the installer just keeps saying "Couldn't install. We'll try again...
  8. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion: CAN'T SIGN INTO Xbox Console Companion WINDOWS 10 HOME INTEL 8 CORE 3.0 GHZ 64 GIGS OF RAM 3500 NVME 1 TB 512 GIGS NVME 3500 READ 1TB SSD 2 - 8TB SEAGATE HDD...
  9. XBOX COnsole Companion doesn't work- use Xbox Console Companion - Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX COnsole Companion doesn't work- use Xbox Console Companion - Beta: FYI Windows store sells and trades via XBOX Live Ultimate for PC, games and though I have found this question. "Xbox for PC game doesn't start"; I haven't found any answers. The problem is with Xbox console companion which has become updated in new form XBOX Console...
  10. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Console Companion: I have a problem with this link, its displayed onscreen at the start up page almost dead center. I can not click it or delete it, its on there when I go onto other programs, internet, or gaming. Please help!!???!! [IMG]...