Windows 10: Xbox Console Companion server connectivity blocked

Discus and support Xbox Console Companion server connectivity blocked in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, I'm really at a loss here. I'm having blocked connectivity which -might- be the reason I can't play cross-console with my roommates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HeraldOfTheBadger, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Xbox Console Companion server connectivity blocked

Xbox Console Companion server connectivity blocked JQAsZSMNyjKakuc-OUwubi-wDy8s92MDGFoXRF5dWY4.jpg

Hi, I'm really at a loss here. I'm having blocked connectivity which -might- be the reason I can't play cross-console with my roommates (but also now I have a vendetta against this blockage)

I followed the troubleshooting here https://support.xbox.com/help/Hardw...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked
    As well as the suggestions on any reddit site I could find, watching any youtubes I could find on it, and talking to xbox tech support

- default firewall and correct cmd prompt firewall profile
    - windows is my only antivirus, no bitdefender, avg, etc
    - clock is on auto update and recently sync'd
    - windows 10 is up to date
    - the 4 services xbox needs running default to running in the startup types suggested
    - I am not running a VPN so no logmeinhamachi or anything
    - opening ports, then reseting router to default settings (optimum service and router)
    - I don't have an Intel Management Engine program installed, nor a service running by that name, and my processor is an AMD not an intel but just for the fun of it:
    - I am even attempted to update any drivers I could find in Device Manager with AMD in the name (or Microsoft, or ACPI, and a bunch more random drivers until I was fairly confident none would update)

https://preview.redd.it/8m1h7yr7a92...bp&s=aa1cc96f0845cd84faaa2e9cc7cfc1e388e603fa

submitted by /u/HeraldOfTheBadger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HeraldOfTheBadger, Jun 1, 2020

2. Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jun 1, 2020
  3. JustBones Win User
    XBOX COnsole Companion doesn't work- use Xbox Console Companion - Beta

FYI

Windows store sells and trades via XBOX Live Ultimate for PC, games and though I have found this question. "Xbox for PC game doesn't start"; I haven't found any answers. The problem is with Xbox console companion which has become updated in new form XBOX
    Console Companion-Beta.

I usually have given up when there is no starting a game and after resetting or reinstalling game fails, and I would have missed this for I seldom install beta software, but I wanted to play this game. The game did not sign in properly using the Xbox Companion,
    which is necessary to run the game.

Simply sign-in to games using Xbox Console Companion-Beta.

JustBones, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Xbox Console Companion server connectivity blocked

"Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Console Companion server connectivity blocked

1. Xbox Console Companion server connectivity blocked - Similar Threads - Xbox Console Companion

2. Xbox console companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox console companion: My xbox app just randomly uninstalled and i keep trying to reinstall it in the microsoft store and it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-console-companion/bbdcdd1b-03f3-4ce1-a928-b0ff55357585
  3. Xbox console companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox console companion: Hi everyone I used to be using Microsoft console companion to stream my X1S display on my laptop, but I bought Game Pass Ultimate and the Companion recommended me to download the Xbox app as I did. But the progress stuck for 2 hours and didn't move so I closed it. On one of...
  4. xbox console companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox console companion: i have tried litteraly everthing from command prompts to uninstalling to rebooting everything that people hvae suggested and i still cant join a party when i try to join a party i can heard my friend for a few seconds then t hey cut out...
  5. Xbox Console Companion Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Console Companion Not Connecting: I remember a a month ago, I think, it was working. But now it says "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device" My Xbox is Connected through Ethernet. I tested the Project X Cloud streaming on my...
  6. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox Console Companion: Whenever I try to install the Xbox Console Companion app I keep getting an error saying that it can't be installed. I've tried everything it's just the app it self won't install. My internet is fine but, the installer just keeps saying "Couldn't install. We'll try again...
  7. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion: CAN'T SIGN INTO Xbox Console Companion WINDOWS 10 HOME INTEL 8 CORE 3.0 GHZ 64 GIGS OF RAM 3500 NVME 1 TB 512 GIGS NVME 3500 READ 1TB SSD 2 - 8TB SEAGATE HDD...
  8. XBOX COnsole Companion doesn't work- use Xbox Console Companion - Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX COnsole Companion doesn't work- use Xbox Console Companion - Beta: FYI Windows store sells and trades via XBOX Live Ultimate for PC, games and though I have found this question. "Xbox for PC game doesn't start"; I haven't found any answers. The problem is with Xbox console companion which has become updated in new form XBOX Console...
  9. Xbox Console Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Console Companion: I have a problem with this link, its displayed onscreen at the start up page almost dead center. I can not click it or delete it, its on there when I go onto other programs, internet, or gaming. Please help!!???!! [IMG]...
  10. Xbox Console Companion - Teredo is unable to qualify and now server connectivity is blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion - Teredo is unable to qualify and now server connectivity is blocked.: Firstly, I just want to say that this is sort of a mix of two problems, that I believe are connected. For roughly the past year and a half, when using the Windows 10 Xbox App, it would tell me that Teredo is unable to qualify. In the past I have been able to temporarily fix...