Windows 10: Xbox control coming up on laptop

Discus and support Xbox control coming up on laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Xbox setting keeps poping up when i hit “g” on my laptop. Why is this happening?[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by m.m.95, May 24, 2020.

1. m.m.95 Win User

Xbox control coming up on laptop

The Xbox setting keeps poping up when i hit “g” on my laptop. Why is this happening?Xbox control coming up on laptop [​IMG]

:)

m.m.95, May 24, 2020

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, May 24, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 24, 2020
  4. Xbox control coming up on laptop

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Xbox control coming up on laptop

1. Xbox control coming up on laptop - Similar Threads - Xbox control coming

2. My Xbox Controller is acting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Controller is acting up.: I started playing Descenders from Microsoft Store on my PC and my Xbox Controller was connected by Bluetooth. But then sometimes the controls worked and then cut out, and it kept doing it. Also, when I was pairing my Controller by Bluetooth, the Xbox Logo on the Controller...
  3. My Xbox Controller is acting up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox Controller is acting up.: I started playing Descenders from Microsoft Store on my PC and my Xbox Controller was connected by Bluetooth. But then sometimes the controls worked and then cut out, and it kept doing it. Also, when I was pairing my Controller by Bluetooth, the Xbox Logo on the Controller...
  4. Xbox controller constantly holding up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller constantly holding up.: So I recently got gamepass ultimate and started using a controller with my pc to play on the cloud.Everything was working fine until my controller disconnected itself and started holding whatever input I pressed before it disconnected.I've checked to see if its a problem with...
  5. Xbox controller constantly holding up.

Xbox controller constantly holding up.: So I recently got gamepass ultimate and started using a controller with my pc to play on the cloud.Everything was working fine until my controller disconnected itself and started holding whatever input I pressed before it disconnected.I've checked to see if its a problem with...
  6. Xbox controller constantly holding up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. xbox controller not showing up in bluetooth menu

xbox controller not showing up in bluetooth menu: My Xbox controller is not showing up in my Bluetooth options when i try to connect, this is on my pc, there is no option to turn Bluetooth on or off, can someone please help?...
  8. xbox controller not showing up in bluetooth menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox controller not showing up in bluetooth menu: My Xbox controller is not showing up in my Bluetooth options when i try to connect, this is on my pc, there is no option to turn Bluetooth on or off, can someone please help?...
  9. xbox controller not showing up in bluetooth menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Xbox One controller doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One controller doesn't show up.: Hello, i've had this problem for a while. I used to play with an Xbox one controller on pc for games like FIFA and Rocket League. I used a usb cable but after sometime i got sick of it and bought a bluetooth dongle. Which is compatible with xbox controllers. I installed the...