Windows 10: Xbox controller disconnects from PC during vibration

Discus and support Xbox controller disconnects from PC during vibration in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried my new xbox controller, connected through Bluetooth and it worked perfectly playing at Ori and the blind forest. Now I'm playing at Oring and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pas893, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Pas893 Win User

Xbox controller disconnects from PC during vibration

I tried my new xbox controller, connected through Bluetooth and it worked perfectly playing at Ori and the blind forest. Now I'm playing at Oring and the Will of the Wisps and the controller disconnects after long vibrations.

:)

Pas893, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Tucknut Win User
    XBOX One Controller Not Vibrating

I bought an XBOX One controller with cable for Windows from Amazon. When I plugged it in, I hear the new device recognition tone but nothing else. Supposedly, the correct driver is part of Windows 10 and nothing else was needed. But it has never vibrated with any game. I've tried updating the driver, even tried it on another pc with Windows 10 and no luck. Was wondering if anyone has had this problem and a solution. Thanks.

Tucknut, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Xbox controller on pc disconnects everytime I move it

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

How to connect an Xbox One Controller to a Windows PC

Xbox Support

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can’t connect

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox controller disconnects from PC during vibration - Similar Threads - Xbox controller disconnects

2. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC: While using a XBox Wireless controller connected via bluetooth, I periodically get disconnections. There is not reason/pattern that I have been able to detect as a contributing factor.Read various posts about updating controller firmware in the xbox accessories app, however...
  3. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC: While using a XBox Wireless controller connected via bluetooth, I periodically get disconnections. There is not reason/pattern that I have been able to detect as a contributing factor.Read various posts about updating controller firmware in the xbox accessories app, however...
  4. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  6. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  7. USB Xbox controller disconnects and removes mouse from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Xbox controller disconnects and removes mouse from PC: I had a wireless xbox controller but the wireless adapter broke so I tried to use a usb cable to connect it to my pc but whenever I try to connect my xbox controller to my pc, it connects for about 15 seconds then disconnects and also disconnects my mouse. Trying to unplug...
  8. Xbox Core Controller Disconnecting from PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Core Controller Disconnecting from PC: I'm running windows 10 and using a brand new xbox controller over Bluetooth Ever hour or so, the light on the controller begins flashing for around 10 seconds and the controller stops working. Another thing I've noticed is that this only happens when playing games that are...
  9. xbox 360 remote disconnects from pc during game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 remote disconnects from pc during game play: Hi Having issues with my xbox 360 remote disconnecting from my pc every few minutes and the reconnecting for a few minutes, this goes on for the entire time i am playing games...
  10. Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC: I'm trying to connect my Xbox controller to my PC via Bluetooth. But it keeps going like this: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] its going over and over again. i can't stop it. can i fix it? Here's what i tried so far: New Batterys Removing and connecting back the controller...