Windows 10: Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer

Discus and support Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I tried this in every way possible and it isnt working... I first enabled the setting and it didnt work. Then restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jakobwilliam, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer

Split from this thread.​

I tried this in every way possible and it isnt working... I first enabled the setting and it didnt work. Then restarted computer and didnt work then uninstalled the driver for thr controller and still didnt work. Is there something im missing?? I go into steam big picture and turn on the setting is there something else i need to do?

:)

jakobwilliam, Feb 26, 2019

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer

XBOX One Controller Triggers Not Resposive (On PC)

Hi Cruxin,

An outdated controller is one of the potential reasons why your Xbox One controller triggers do not work. For me to properly assist you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the controller without any issues before?
    • Have you tried using the controller on a different computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you update your Xbox One controller. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below:

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer

1. Xbox Controller does not work correctly on the computer - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller does

2. Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game: The Xbox 1 wireless controller I normally use for games stopped working with the PC game Final Fantasy XIV specifically.It works perfectly fine with every other game.I've already contacted the game publisher Square Enix and have gone through their tech support with no results...
  3. Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game: The Xbox 1 wireless controller I normally use for games stopped working with the PC game Final Fantasy XIV specifically.It works perfectly fine with every other game.I've already contacted the game publisher Square Enix and have gone through their tech support with no results...
  4. New Xbox Wireless controller not working correctly for Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Xbox Wireless controller not working correctly for Bluetooth.: Has anyone else noticed this? In a few applications, it is listed as BLUETOOH LE XINUPUT controller, and not as an "XBOX ONE CONTROLLER". I've already updated to latest firmware, and latest Windows update. It works fine with a cable, but I did not buy this to use with a...
  5. My Wifi does not work correctly on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Wifi does not work correctly on my computer: my computer runs windows 10 I am able to use wifi but I can't run It well. I know it's not the router because it's a great router and until today it was running great and it still runs fine on all of my devices. I can search the web though it is slow but when I try and run...
  6. Xbox Controller not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Controller not working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sexysenju [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jocl4b/xbox_controller_not_working/
  7. Pro Controller not working correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pro Controller not working correctly: So my pro controller just randomly started to not work correctly. I investigated a little bit and found that the HID Compliant Game Controller part of it has the device not migrated error. I've done the sfc scannow thing and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the HID Compliant...
  8. Does the Xbox Controller Wireless Adapter for Windows work for 360 Controllers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the Xbox Controller Wireless Adapter for Windows work for 360 Controllers?: I gave my 360 to my daughter when I upgraded to a One; now I have a spare wireless 360 controller. If buy the wireless adapter for Windows, will it work for this controller, or will it only work for XBOne devices?...
  9. Xbox Controllers aren't working on Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controllers aren't working on Windows 10 Computer: I'm trying to use an Xbox controller on my computer, I've tried 2 controllers and neither of them are doing anything after I plug them in, and they both work fine on Xbox. Inside of the device manager it says that they have an incorrect driver but when I try to update it...
  10. Xbox controller not working correctly after update to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not working correctly after update to Windows: My controller always reverts back to mouse while playing (every 5 seconds). Ive gone through every article on the web to try and fix this, nothing has worked. Its ALWAYS worked perfect until the latest update from Windows. Ive been going at this for three days now with no...