Windows 10: XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE STILL NOT FIXED SINCE 2017

Discus and support XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE STILL NOT FIXED SINCE 2017 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The XBOX Controler (wireless) is a piece of sh*t ! Look at the original post that got blocked ! 7 page of complain and NO answer from microsoft yet !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexis39100, Oct 24, 2019.

1. XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE STILL NOT FIXED SINCE 2017

Alexis39100, Oct 24, 2019

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Xbox One controller not recognised by windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Were you able to use the XBOX One controller on this computer before?
    2. Have you tried connecting the XBOX controller on a different computer?

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue.

1. Select Start, then Run, then type
      sysdm.cpl
      , and then select OK.
    2. On the Hardware tab, select Device Manager.
    3. When the controller is successfully installed, you see three entries in Device Manager. There should be two entries under
      Human Interface Devices:
    HID-compliant game controller

USB Human Interface Device

Additionally, there should be a third entry in under
    Microsoft Common Controller for Windows Class:

Xbox One Controller for Windows

1. If you see yellow exclamation points next to any of these entries, there's a problem with the installation.
    2. Double-click Xbox One Controller for Windows.
    On the Driver tab, select
    Update Driver and check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the suggestions from
    Catherine Cus dated August 24, 2017,
    if the above
    suggested steps doesn’t fix the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 24, 2019
  4. XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE STILL NOT FIXED SINCE 2017

Still no fix for xbox one controller issue freezing the pc and beeping after 2 weeks!!!

Hi Willy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact issue you are facing in accessing Xbox One Controller on Windows 10?
    • Are you facing any issues with connecting the Xbox to your device?

If you have any trouble in connecting the Xbox One Controller to your device, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a PC

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE STILL NOT FIXED SINCE 2017

1. XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE STILL NOT FIXED SINCE 2017 - Similar Threads - XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE

2. Xbox controller issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller issue: Hello, I have an Xbox one controller ever since I updated Windows no matter what PC I use. No matter if I restart or reinstall windows, I have this issue. When pushing three buttons on the controller it glitches out so in games like FIFA 23, doing a power shot is not possible...
  3. Xbox controller issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller issue: Hello, I have an Xbox one controller ever since I updated Windows no matter what PC I use. No matter if I restart or reinstall windows, I have this issue. When pushing three buttons on the controller it glitches out so in games like FIFA 23, doing a power shot is not possible...
  4. Razer issues with xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer issues with xbox controller: I've attempted to search far and wide, but still haven't been able to solve this issue. When my xbox controller is plugged into my computer hard wired my Razer microphone doesn't work as if it detects the xbox controller as the default mic. Ive set the Razer soundcard as...
  5. Xbox Controller Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Issue: Xbox controllers do not work properly on this computer. Inputs do not fuction correctly in Fortnite and the Xbox accessories app. When clicking the A button the controller will input something entirelty different like a directional input or simply nothing at all. I don't have...
  6. Xbox Controller Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Issue: Xbox controllers do not work properly on this computer. Inputs do not fuction correctly in Fortnite and the Xbox accessories app. When clicking the A button the controller will input something entirelty different like a directional input or simply nothing at all. I don't have...
  7. Xbox Controller Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Issue with Xbox controller dongle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Xbox controller dongle: Hey everyone, I have tried, without any avail, to connect my Xbox bluetooth controller to my PC. I have recently upgraded my Pc with a new motherboard and processor. Now when I connect my wireless dongle, which is the tiny one from Microsoft, it doesn't install the driver to...
  9. Xbox Controllers issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Controllers issue: I tried two different Xbox controllers on my PC and they won’t work. I checked them with Xbox and they worked there. The device manager showed that the driver is incorrect but I cannot update because of the error Windows found drivers for your device but encountered...
  10. Xbox One Controller Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Issue?: Hi I have just bought a new xbox one wireless controller, i previously had a xbox 360 wired controller but one of the bumper buttons has stopped working. I have successfully paired the new controller and have started up Rainbow Six Siege, the controls seem to work fine until...