Windows 10: Xbox controller keeps on disconnecting during my games, xbox accessories app doesn't work

Discus and support Xbox controller keeps on disconnecting during my games, xbox accessories app doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got an xbox one controller a few weeks ago and it has constantly been disconnecting during my games. It always disconnects when a match begins, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by snewpe, Sep 11, 2021.

1. snewpe Win User

Xbox controller keeps on disconnecting during my games, xbox accessories app doesn't work

I got an xbox one controller a few weeks ago and it has constantly been disconnecting during my games. It always disconnects when a match begins, and it takes a few seconds to reconnect which has cost me so many of my matches. I tried looking on these forums to see if anyone else has the same problem, and nothing has worked. I tried to use a USB, it continued to disconnect. I tried to see if the firmware needed to be updated in the accessories app, and the app still thought my controller was wireless even though I removed the batteries and plugged it into my pc. I reset my computer, swapped th

:)

snewpe, Sep 11, 2021

2. Elite controller is not recognized by Xbox accessories app

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues with connecting your Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10. It is possible that the current Windows Update version installed on your computer is incompatible with the latest driver update of the controller.
    To resolve your concern, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates by following the steps on this

link

We also recommend that you update the controller using the Xbox Accessories App by following the steps on this

link
    . If the issue persists, visit
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    and perform the suggested solutions to resolve your concern.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Wired Xbox 360 Controller Keeps disconnecting itself

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following Article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 controller for Windows

Xbox Support

Xbox controllers, headsets, and wireless accessories

Xbox Support

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect

Xbox Support

If you still have issues, I would suggest you to contact Xbox support

Contact us

Xbox Support

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Sep 11, 2021
  4. kmezrin Win User

Xbox controller keeps on disconnecting during my games, xbox accessories app doesn't work

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

Hear us, it is a massive problem on all Xbox Elite controllers on Windows 10 with Windows Anniversary update.

My controller works on Xbox console, it has the latest firmware update (checked on Xbox console) it works in games on Windows 10 itself, without the possibility to configure it in Xbox Accessories app. It is the problem between Windows 10 xbox accessories app,
    elite controller driver and firmware.

kmezrin, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox controller keeps on disconnecting during my games, xbox accessories app doesn't work - Similar Threads - Xbox controller keeps

2. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  3. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  4. Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working: I bought an xbox PDP wires controller for W10 and W11. It keeps disconnecting, so I am trying to download the xbox accessories app but it won't. I tried manually resetting the windows store cache but it doesn't work. I also tried downloading the PDP controller app instead,...
  5. Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working

Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working: I bought an xbox PDP wires controller for W10 and W11. It keeps disconnecting, so I am trying to download the xbox accessories app but it won't. I tried manually resetting the windows store cache but it doesn't work. I also tried downloading the PDP controller app instead,...
  6. Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10: Hi everyone, I'm having some issues getting an xbox one controller and the xbox accessories app working correctly with my windows 10 pc. It's a brand new system with a fresh install of windows soI'm a bit puzzled. The controller is connected via bluetooth and the basic...
  7. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app: I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses. The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed...
  8. xbox accessories not recognizing my xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox accessories not recognizing my xbox controller: hi my xbox accessories is not recognizing my xbox one controller. I have it plugged into a usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-not-recognizing-my-xbox/5fc4dde4-1717-423a-96dd-def113fa63af
  9. Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,

Xbox accessories app keeps crashing,: I bought the elite xbox controller today and wanted to download this app, but after opening it and navigating towards update the controller, it crashes on 0%, what to do?...
  10. Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.

Xbox accessories app doesn't show text.: Right after I boot the app the text is fine, but the text would went classified style if I point my mouse to any button.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-app-doesnt-show-text/c2710552-8c91-4a95-b305-b6a1e0264d25

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one wireless controller disconnects windows