Windows 10: Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro

Discus and support Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Xbox controller not recognize via USB and not pairing via Bluetooth.I try all the suggestion but still not work.Please help thank u... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andy the Marmos, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro

Xbox controller not recognize via USB and not pairing via Bluetooth.I try all the suggestion but still not work.Please help thank u

:)

Andy the Marmos, Jan 28, 2022

2. xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable

surashkumara, Jan 28, 2022
  3. xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable

Hi,

xbox white bluetooth controller unpairs after disconnect usb cable.

I have to delete it into bluetooth devices and pair it again everytime i unplug it from the usb cable. Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro :(

I have last version of Windows 10 and last version of xbox controller firmware:

Windows 10 pro: 19041.329

xbox controller firmware: 4.8.1923.0

Edit:

bluetooth adapter - Nano Adaptador Bluetooth 4.0 sveon SCT400

Nano Adaptador Bluetooth 4.0 SCT400 - Sveon

AlejandroWin, Jan 28, 2022
  4. MisterEd Win User

Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro

Xbox Series S controller not staying connected

There are two ways to use the controller wirelessly
    1. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
    2. Bluetooth

Which way are you connecting it?

I use my Xbox Series S controller using Bluetooth. When I first got it it was unstable this way. Updating the firmware solved that problem.

Once in a while when I turn on the controller the light keeps flashing (not paired) even though the Windows settings says it should be. In the Setting>Devices I have to
    • Select the Xbox wireless controller
    • Select Remove the device
    • Restart the pairing on both the PC and controller
    Once it is paired again it is OK

Connecting the Xbox wireless controller using a USB wired connection should be automatic with Windows 10. Once connected you can use the Xbox Accessories App (from Microsoft app store) to test it and update the firmware if needed.

Note I also found the following:
    • The controller does not need the battery when connected with a USB cable. (it will even work with the battery removed).
    • To use with a wired cable do not press the Xbox button to turn it on. With the cable connected the light will come on using power from the USB connection.
    • However, I have found that taking out the battery does cause the controller to forget its pairing with the PC. That means it needs to be repaired with the PC if a wireless connection is desired.

MisterEd, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro

1. Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro - Similar Threads - Xbox controller pairing

2. BSOD after plugging in Xbox Controller via a USB C Cable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after plugging in Xbox Controller via a USB C Cable.: Hello, so i was just plugging in my Xbox Controller via a USB C cable when an error BSOD named DEVICE\_POWER\_STATE\_FAILURE popped up. It didn't happen instantly but could this be related to the Xbox Controller or a faulty cable? I never saw this error before in my...
  3. Xbox controller not showing via USB or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller not showing via USB or Bluetooth: Hello. I have owned my PC for awhile now and never really had this issue until recently. I've used my Xbox One controller for PC gaming mostly through steam and sometimes my brother has used it for Fortnite via Epic, no issue whatsoever. It would be plugged in via USB,...
  4. Xbox controller not showing via USB or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not showing via USB or Bluetooth: Hello. I have owned my PC for awhile now and never really had this issue until recently. I've used my Xbox One controller for PC gaming mostly through steam and sometimes my brother has used it for Fortnite via Epic, no issue whatsoever. It would be plugged in via USB,...
  5. Xbox controller not showing via USB or Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller not pairing via bluetooth or usb cable in Windows 11 Pro: Xbox controller not recognize via USB and not pairing via Bluetooth.I try all the suggestion but still not work.Please help thank u https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-not-pairing-via-bluetooth-or-usb/bc475a52-fa0d-46fa-9e2f-8e90c00226e6
  7. Xbox controller not pairing to bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox controller not pairing to bluetooth adapter: I bought a usb blutooth adapter for my pc and im trying to connect my controller to it, it shows up in the searching devices but it doesnt connect. I've tried literally everything I can and it still wont work. Any fixes? submitted by /u/Proof_Look3537 [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox controller/ bluetooth pairing issues

Xbox controller/ bluetooth pairing issues: Whenever I have restarted my computer my xbox controller can't connect anymore and make my bluetooth stop working. The only way to solve this is by removing the device, restart the computer and then pair again. So every day I want to use my xbox controller I have to first...
  9. Xbox one controller via Cable

Xbox one controller via Cable: Somehow my pc does not recognize my Controller the drivers are updated and it also recieves power but i can't use it submitted by /u/Bw0lf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9g3zz/xbox_one_controller_via_cable/
  10. xbox one controller won't pair with windows 10 via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox one controller won't pair with windows 10 via bluetooth: Hi, I have recently purchased an xbox one controller for gaming on my up to date Windows 10 pc. The controller works fine when I connect it using a usb cable, but when I try to connect to via my bluetooth 4.0 dongle, the controller is discovered and lists as a "peripheral"...