Windows 10: Xbox controller not working ingame

Discus and support Xbox controller not working ingame in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to use my Xbox controller for a game, and it just doesn't work, but I can open the game bar and everything. I already tried to uninstall and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MINERBOY10795, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Xbox controller not working ingame

I'm trying to use my Xbox controller for a game, and it just doesn't work, but I can open the game bar and everything. I already tried to uninstall and re-install the xbox one controller driver, but that didn't work. can someone please help me?

:)

MINERBOY10795, Dec 2, 2020

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Xbox one controller not working

so after I installed new updates my xbox one controller not working properly on pc. Everytime when I wanna do something with keyboard ingame, I have to unplug my controller.

TuomasTurunen, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Xbox controller not working ingame

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Xbox controller not working ingame

1. Xbox controller not working ingame - Similar Threads - Xbox controller working

2. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  3. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  4. xbox controller looses connection ingame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox controller looses connection ingame: hi. ever since i have ufrade to win 11 i cant use my xbox controller ingame.. outside games it pairs but ingame it looses the connection,, what to do????????? its a original xbox controller...
  5. xbox controller looses connection ingame

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox controller looses connection ingame: hi. ever since i have ufrade to win 11 i cant use my xbox controller ingame.. outside games it pairs but ingame it looses the connection,, what to do????????? its a original xbox controller...
  6. bluetooth not working-xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not working-xbox controller: trying to connect xbox controller to pc. this has worked easily in the past, and have used the USB dongle to connect to many USB devices and my mouse currently works. i am unable to connect xbox controller...
  7. Xbox Controller not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Controller not working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sexysenju [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jocl4b/xbox_controller_not_working/
  8. Xbox controller stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller stopped working: I was playing fine with my controller on modern warfere then out of nowhere i can use it anymore my computer recognizes it i can press the xbox button and open gamepad but its unresponsive in game. Ive uninstalled driver reinstalled it over 5 times all my stuff is updated im...
  9. Xbox One Controller not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller not working: I have tried everything. It is a new controller so can anyone please help me? submitted by /u/CrushingBlowBG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl9h25/xbox_one_controller_not_working/
  10. Xbox One controller is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox One controller is not working: My computer running Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Xbox One controller. I plugged in an Xbox controller to the USB slot but I saw it vibrating, the lights flashing but it didn’t work. I did some troubleshooting such as running the device troubleshooter, trying to use another...