Windows 10: Xbox controller on PC

Discus and support Xbox controller on PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i connect my xbox one controller with a micro usb it vibrates and the pc makes a sound, but the controller doesn't actually work. Its an xbox one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carlitos CJ12, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Xbox controller on PC

When i connect my xbox one controller with a micro usb it vibrates and the pc makes a sound, but the controller doesn't actually work. Its an xbox one elite controller. If I try to do this when the controller has no batteries it doesn't turn on at all, I have to first turn on the controller and then plug it so it vibrates and make the sound. Help please.

:)

Carlitos CJ12, Dec 30, 2018

2. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Xbox controller on PC

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Xbox controller on PC

1. Xbox controller on PC - Similar Threads - Xbox controller

2. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  3. No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No options at all for Xbox Accessories App with any controller - Not showing - Not working: Hello. Attached are photos of what I am referring too. I can't change anything. There are no options to customize/edit the controller. What am I doing wrong? What can I check?...
  4. I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop

I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop: Hello,I used to be able to connect my xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop but cant connect it wirelessly anymore after the last windows 11 update. How can I fix this issue?...
  5. I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop: Hello,I used to be able to connect my xbox series xs controller to my asus rog laptop but cant connect it wirelessly anymore after the last windows 11 update. How can I fix this issue?...
  6. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10: I have a liscened version of windows 10 and cannot use my xbox one wireless controller i just bought. Im connected via usb-c cable and it is not being registered by windows. Ive downloaded the xbox accessories app and it does not appear and can not find it under device...
  7. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10: I have a liscened version of windows 10 and cannot use my xbox one wireless controller i just bought. Im connected via usb-c cable and it is not being registered by windows. Ive downloaded the xbox accessories app and it does not appear and can not find it under device...
  8. Newly bought xbox one controller not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Only Works When Plugged In PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Only Works When Plugged In PC: Holy **** I've never though I'd have so many freaking problems connecting a MICROSOFT DEVICE to a MICROSOFT PRODUCT.I have windows 10I have a fully bluetooth and wifi capable motherboardI have the xbox accesories app and I updated the firmwareWhen I pair it to windows, it...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Only Works When Plugged In PC

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Only Works When Plugged In PC: Holy **** I've never though I'd have so many freaking problems connecting a MICROSOFT DEVICE to a MICROSOFT PRODUCT.I have windows 10I have a fully bluetooth and wifi capable motherboardI have the xbox accesories app and I updated the firmwareWhen I pair it to windows, it...