Windows 10: Xbox controller opens 'Language packs for Windows' on pressing A

Discus and support Xbox controller opens 'Language packs for Windows' on pressing A in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Guys, Hope you can help me with this! When I connect my Xbox One wireless controller to Windows with Bluetooth, and open any game to use with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matthew-Vallance, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Xbox controller opens 'Language packs for Windows' on pressing A

Hi Guys,

Hope you can help me with this!

When I connect my Xbox One wireless controller to Windows with Bluetooth, and open any game to use with it. All of the buttons work correctly, except when I press the A button. This randomly opens Microsofts 'Language packs for Windows' help page.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

:)

Matthew-Vallance, Oct 18, 2020

2. i can't download language pack

Hi.

My name is Miles.

There are advanced language configuration options that have the ability to block the download of language packs. To revert the default values of these options and thus be able to download the language packs, follow the steps that are detailed below:

1. Open the Control Panel. To do this, type Control Panel in the search box and press or click Control Panel in the list of search results.

2. Press or click Clock, Language and Region (Clock, language and region). (If you see the Control Panel icon, select Language and go to step 4).

3. Press or click on Language.

4. Press or click Advanced Settings.

5. Examine the Replace the language to display in Windows and Replace the default input method lists. Make sure that the Use language list (recommended) option is selected in both lists (see Figure 1). Then press or click on Save

6. Once the configuration has been saved, you will return to the standard language configuration page. In the list of previously installed languages, click Options next to the language you want to install.

7. Click on the download link to install the language pack (see Figure 2).

Note: Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to restart the computer.

MilesPruett, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 18, 2020
  4. zdhiu Win User

Xbox controller opens 'Language packs for Windows' on pressing A

Problems in installing a language pack in Windows 10

UP to today, searching, downloading and installing language pack is still time very consuming, very headack process! Ever MS make this process standard, easy available?

zdhiu, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Xbox controller opens 'Language packs for Windows' on pressing A

1. Xbox controller opens 'Language packs for Windows' on pressing A - Similar Threads - Xbox controller opens

2. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  3. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  4. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  5. Language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  6. Language packs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language packs.: So few days ago my pc started automatic repair loop and i tried a lot of things but it didn't work so i took it to the shop and they fixed it and installed windows but problem is that as i speak croatian they put croatian pack but i want english pack and i just want croatian...
  7. Language packs.

Language packs.: Hello, so as I had problems with my pc i posted question on answers.microsoft and i got help but nothing worked so i took it to the shop. They fixed it but now I have question. As Croatian is language that I speak I more like that things on my devices phone,pc,etc. are on...
  8. XBox Controller opening Language pack support page on Opera GX Default browser

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBox Controller opening Language pack support page on Opera GX Default browser: Using my X Box Controller will allow me to play with Tony Hawk Pro SSkater 1&2 , the problem is that it triggers some kind of shortcut that opens an Opera GX page for Language packages with the following...
  9. Windows Language pack

Windows Language pack: Hy, I bought yesterday from a store a Windows 10 software with romanian language ONLY. My question, is there a language pack for the english language, i mean for the whole system, display language. I'm waiting for your answer, Have a nice day...
  10. Window language pack

Window language pack: How to install a language pack in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-language-pack/8e18c34b-756a-464f-bc58-a05c006588c7