Windows 10: XBOX CONTROLLER RECOGNIZED AS LE XINPUT DEVICE

Discus and support XBOX CONTROLLER RECOGNIZED AS LE XINPUT DEVICE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; GOOD DAY. I HAD A TROUBLE MAPPING MY XBOX CONTROLLER BECAUSE IT HAS DIFFERENT INPUT BUTTONS AND NAME. IT APPEARS THAT MY XBOX CONTROLLER WAS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rmnddlacrz, Mar 27, 2021.

1. XBOX CONTROLLER RECOGNIZED AS LE XINPUT DEVICE

GOOD DAY. I HAD A TROUBLE MAPPING MY XBOX CONTROLLER BECAUSE IT HAS DIFFERENT INPUT BUTTONS AND NAME. IT APPEARS THAT MY XBOX CONTROLLER WAS RECOGNIZED AS A GENERIC GAMEPAD CONTROLLER ON GAMES. I TRIED USING IT ON WIRED CONNECTION AND WAS WORKING FINE, HOWEVER IT WAS NOT THE CASE ON BLUETOOTH CONNECTION. MY DRIVERS ARE UP TO DATE AS WELL AS THE XBOX CONTROLLER FIRMWARE. IS THERE ANYTHING TO DO SO THAT MY XBOX CONTROLLER WILL BE RECOGNIZED ON GAMES AND WILL BE MAPPED ACCORDINGLY? HOPING FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE

:)

rmnddlacrz, Mar 27, 2021

2. How to reenable device (Xbox One Controller) in Device Manager under Windows 10

I've had some problems with my XOne gamepad (wired) under Win10 (during game, right stick and some keys stop working), so after searching for solution in the web, I've found out that disabling some related entry in the HID group in Device Manager might help.
    So in the DM I've found that my gamepad shows itself as XBox Controller in XBox Peripherals group and as two entries in HID group:

• XINPUT compatible HID device
    • USB input device (my translation here, I'm not sure how it's described in english version)

Disabling XINPUT did nothing, so I've enabled it again, then I've disabled the other entry (USB input device). After that, both entries disappeared, system don't recognize it when I connect the gamepad to PC (no clinky noise :/ ) and ofcourse, it does not work in game at all.

Do you know any way to reenable this device?
    I've tried View->Show hidden devices, but even if those are there (I see both, or rather I see 1 XINPUT and about 20 USB Input devices), context menu of any of those entries does not have an "Enable device" option.

Soul Reaver, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Mar 27, 2021
  4. XBOX CONTROLLER RECOGNIZED AS LE XINPUT DEVICE

Xbox Series X controller wireless not working with windows 10

That is correct the controller is not recognized in any game.

I have paired my old xbox one controller and under connected devices it is recognized as:

Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device

this, I recognize.

But the new controller is recognized as:

6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch

this I have never heard of.

CheshPainter, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

XBOX CONTROLLER RECOGNIZED AS LE XINPUT DEVICE

1. XBOX CONTROLLER RECOGNIZED AS LE XINPUT DEVICE - Similar Threads - XBOX CONTROLLER RECOGNIZED

2. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: What it says, i found a locked thread about exactly the same issue but none of the fixes work for me. cannot roll back the firmware on xbox accessories and the trick with human interface devices also does not work....
  3. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: What it says, i found a locked thread about exactly the same issue but none of the fixes work for me. cannot roll back the firmware on xbox accessories and the trick with human interface devices also does not work....
  4. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth LE XINPUT compatible input device - DRIVER ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth LE XINPUT compatible input device - DRIVER ERROR: Hello,So I connected my xbox controller through bluetooth, then I got this error:I went to device manager and saw this error:General tab: Driver tabI checked the Events tab > view all eventsand this is what I got:Event viewer:Things I tried:1- DISM check - restore operation...
  6. Bluetooth LE XINPUT compatible input device - DRIVER ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth LE XINPUT compatible input device - DRIVER ERROR: Hello,So I connected my xbox controller through bluetooth, then I got this error:I went to device manager and saw this error:I checked the Events tab > view all eventsand this is what I got:Things I tried:1- DISM check - restore operation completed successfully2- sfc /scannow...
  7. Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one Controller identified as Bluetooth LE Xinput Device: Hi,I recenlty got a new controller and went ahead and updated the controller firmware through the XBOX accessories app, after the update however the controller is not recognised as Xbox one controller in Bluetooth mode rather as Bluetooth LE Xinput device.The issue that...
  8. Won't recognize Xbox One controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't recognize Xbox One controller.: Me and my friend are trying to play a game together which involves both of us having a controller plugged in, kinda split screen but online. Mine works fine but when my friend plugs his in the white glow won't show up. We're positive it's not the wire or the controllers since...
  9. Xbox one controller on windows 10 causes stuttering and xinput problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller on windows 10 causes stuttering and xinput problems.: Two part, not so critical issue. Issue one: When connected via Bluetooth, and the batteries die, the controller stays on, and the whole pc grinds to about 1-2fps until I pull the batteries, then everything returns to normal. Issue two: I use controller companion to use my...
  10. xbox accessories not recognizing my xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox accessories not recognizing my xbox controller: hi my xbox accessories is not recognizing my xbox one controller. I have it plugged into a usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-not-recognizing-my-xbox/5fc4dde4-1717-423a-96dd-def113fa63af

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sees my xbox one controller as xinput

2. xbox one wireless show controller xinput compatible hid device