Windows 10: Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It wont connect to the PC but it will to other devices like my iPhone. it shows up in the Bluetooth pairing menu but when i click on it it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MR SPORTY TRUCKER, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth

It wont connect to the PC but it will to other devices like my iPhone.

it shows up in the Bluetooth pairing menu but when i click on it it says connecting for a cople of minuets then just says could not connect.

i have tried to connect to it through devices and printers menu in controll panel but also says make sure it is on and in pairing mode which it is

I dont know what else to do because i have tried other things from other posts

:)

MR SPORTY TRUCKER, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Cant connect my XBOX ONE controller to my W10 pc via bluetooth

Hi,

If you encounter issues connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller on your Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, it may be because of an incorrect device configuration. Another factor that we have to take into consideration is an outdated Bluetooth driver. We suggest
    running the Bluetooth troubleshooter on your Windows 10 PC. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth >
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect.
    • Disconnect then reconnect the controller and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend verifying if the Bluetooth device shows on the Device Manager. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Show hidden devices.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Devices by connection.
    • Find your Bluetooth hardware.

Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth 4015881_en_2.png

For additional troubleshooting steps, refer to
    How to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller
    . The details on that page will guide you how to connect the controller via Bluetooth as well as troubleshooting methods you may perform if you encounter issues with the Bluetooth
    connection.

We're looking forward to get this issue resolved.

Do get back to us with the progress. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional troubleshooting solutions.

Catherine Cus., Jan 13, 2020
  4. Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth

Acelyn Alc, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth

1. Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Xbox controller wont

2. Xbox controller flashing but wont connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller flashing but wont connect: Hello, so my Xbox series x controller will not connect to my pc via blue tooth or USB also to note when trying to connect via USB windows does say that it connected but it dosnt work but when trying to connect it like normal through 'everything else'in windows Bluetooth...
  3. Xbox controller flashing but wont connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller flashing but wont connect: Hello, so my Xbox series x controller will not connect to my pc via blue tooth or USB also to note when trying to connect via USB windows does say that it connected but it dosnt work but when trying to connect it like normal through 'everything else'in windows Bluetooth...
  4. Xbox controller flashing but wont connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc: my xbox controller isnt connecting to my pc via bluetooth. its connected but at the same time it isnt...like in the settings it says the controller is connected and the xbox guide button light is on but the controller doesnt respond to button inputs...doesnt work in games or...
  6. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc: my xbox controller isnt connecting to my pc via bluetooth. its connected but at the same time it isnt...like in the settings it says the controller is connected and the xbox guide button light is on but the controller doesnt respond to button inputs...doesnt work in games or...
  7. Xbox Controller Wont Connect to Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series X/S controller to my windows 10 PC. But the bluetooth in the PC is unable to discover the controller in pairing mode. The controller works well in other Android devices. I have tried out all the possibilities like updating the drivers,...
  9. xbox one controller not connecting to pc bluetooth

xbox one controller not connecting to pc bluetooth: I have just got an xbox one controller, it says compatible with xbox one / s / x and windows 10 pc i have windows 10 pro 1909 x64 pc with belkin bluetooth adapter, now my pc connects to my nokia 5.3 android 10 phone, it also connects to my old nokia lumia 635 win 8.1...
  10. PC Bluetooth connection to Xbox One Controller Issues

PC Bluetooth connection to Xbox One Controller Issues: Hello, I have a bluetooth enabled windows 10 pc that seems to be connecting to other devices through bluetooth fine. I have been using my xbox one controller with my pc for a while now. However, a few days ago it stopped pairing with my pc. I try to pair them in the bluetooth...