Windows 10: Xbox controller

Discus and support Xbox controller in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I have xbox controller on windows 10 connects via Bluetooth, when I search controller by Bluetooth window I find it, and it work properly, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MatrixRulez, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Xbox controller

Hello! I have xbox controller on windows 10 connects via Bluetooth, when I search controller by Bluetooth window I find it, and it work properly, but when I switch off pc and restart and switch on the controller, it doesn’t connect automatic to pc. Every time I have to remove it from Bluetooth device and pair again... I have two Xbox controllers and they have the same behavior. Is there a way to fix it?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/MatrixRulez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MatrixRulez, Feb 14, 2020

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Xbox controller

Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Xbox controller

1. Xbox controller - Similar Threads - Xbox controller

2. Having issues with my Xbox 360 controller, dont know the cause

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having issues with my Xbox 360 controller, dont know the cause: [ATTACH] So at random, when i launch or close a game that uses my controller my controller stops working, and if i plug it out it windows doesnt make the sound that a device has been disconnected. Also when i try to shut down my computer when this happens windows shuts...
  3. I used Xbox Accesories to update my Xbox One Controller. Now wireless mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I used Xbox Accesories to update my Xbox One Controller. Now wireless mode doesn't work: I bought the controller a little more than a year ago and aside from Rb not working from the get go and Lb behaving sometimes yes and others not, the controller worked fine in wired and wireless mode. Trying to see if my Rb buttom worked updating it, I installed and used Xbox...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?

Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?: With my old battery pack it always showed 100% until my controller shut off and with my new pack it always shows 75% lol. Does it only work with normal AAA batteries and not with rechargable ones? submitted by /u/Liberal_circlejerkk [link] [comments]...
  5. Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect Xbox One controller through Bluetooth to computer: Hey! I've been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my computer for the longest time but the Bluetooth just won't work. I know that I have to press the button at the front of the controller and open the 'Add a Bluetooth device' thing on the computer. It doesn't work....
  6. Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10

Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10: Hi, so i got a bluetooth capable xbox one controller but i cant for the love of god after 6 hours of reading and trying, get it to work. The thing is i could pair it via bluetooth and it gets recognized but it still just flashes white and doesnt work in games. Via cable no...
  7. Help configuring Xbox 360 Controller on Win10

Help configuring Xbox 360 Controller on Win10: So, I'm trying to play games using a wired Xbox 360 controller on a windows 10 pc. the controller is recognized fine. That's not the problem. The problem is the inputs are all messed up and the configuration properties are all out of whack: - it shows one analog...
  8. Cannot configure Xbox Elite 2 controller with Xbox Accessories

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot configure Xbox Elite 2 controller with Xbox Accessories: I have been trying to configure my Xbox Elite 2 controller on a new Alienware Aurora 8 computer for hours. Computer running Windows 10 Pro. All drivers are up to date. I have installed and uninstalled the app twice, no change. Controller is connected to usb port. I am...
  9. Xbox 360 controller wireless adapter issue

Xbox 360 controller wireless adapter issue: I was using the off-brand wireless adapter to use my 360 controllers for videogames. All of a sudden it stopped working. The adapter lights up when I plug it in, and device manager refreshes, but I don't get any 360 controller device or an unknown device to try and find...
  10. Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC

Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC: So I used to be able to play on my PC with my Xbox controller (I don't have an xbox but bought a controller to play games on my PC) One day the controller started flashing at me and it wouldn't let me use it. I looked up and the only "solution" recommended was to install...