Windows 10: Xbox Controllers don't connect to my computer via bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox Controllers don't connect to my computer via bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox controllers DO function 100% fine when plugged in via USB, BUT after an update about half a year ago none of my Xbox controllers don't connect via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dramaege, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Dramaege Win User

Xbox Controllers don't connect to my computer via bluetooth

Xbox controllers DO function 100% fine when plugged in via USB, BUT after an update about half a year ago none of my Xbox controllers don't connect via Bluetooth to my computer anymore, I get one of three error messages75% of the time i get "Couldn't connect, try connecting again"10% of the time I get "We didn't get a response from that device, try connecting again"15% of the time I get "Confirm PIN on device," there is no PIN on either deviceMy computer does not have a PIN to connect to it, it is completely open and no other device has any issues connecting to my computer, it is ONLY Xbox c

:)

Dramaege, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Xbox Controllers don't connect to my computer via bluetooth

Acelyn Alc, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Controllers don't connect to my computer via bluetooth

1. Xbox Controllers don't connect to my computer via bluetooth - Similar Threads - Xbox Controllers don't

2. Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth: My Xbox Controller will not connect to my PC via bluetooth, When I try to connect it, it says ''Try to connect the device again". It was working perfectly fine last weekend, so if anyone can help me, thank you....
  3. Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Won't Connect To My PC Via Bluetooth: My Xbox Controller will not connect to my PC via bluetooth, When I try to connect it, it says ''Try to connect the device again". It was working perfectly fine last weekend, so if anyone can help me, thank you....
  4. Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can not connect xbox controller to pc via bluetooth: I am trying to connect my Xbox one controller to my pc and have done so successfully previously however now attempting it I am having issues. Originally the issue was that I couldn't remove the controller from my Bluetooth devices as attempting so would result in a failed to...
  5. XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series X/S controller to my windows 10 PC. But the bluetooth in the PC is unable to discover the controller in pairing mode. The controller works well in other Android devices. I have tried out all the possibilities like updating the drivers,...
  6. Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth

Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth: Hello,i am currently trying to connect my controller via bluetooth with my windows 10 system but somehow its not shown in the bluetooth "add a device" list. However i did notice that the xbox one controller is shown as paired in the bluetooth other devices section even tho my...
  7. Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.: I recently disconnected my Xbox One Controller to go to an event, and went to re-connect it to my PC and it doesn't show up on the searching for device. I have tried as much as possible to connect it, but its not working with Bluetooth. I really don't want to buy an adapter,...
  8. Can't connect xbox controller via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect xbox controller via bluetooth: I unpaired the controller from my pc, and now it won't even appear for me to pair it. I've seen a bunch of people posting about this same problem and I have yet to find an actual solution for this. submitted by /u/numdez [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth: [ATTACH] Hey all! Been having problems with my Xbox one Bluetooth controller as of today. Device manager says it's connected, but the "BLuetooth and other devices" doesn't show it. If i turn the controller on it won't connect, and if i try and add the controller, my PC...
  10. Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.: HI, i have a windows 10 desktop and a external bluetooth adapter. when i try to connect my xbox controller via bluetooth it gives a error message " check the pin and try again".?? i tried connecting the controller to my brother's laptop its connecting properly and working...