Windows 10: Xbox Controllers issue

Discus and support Xbox Controllers issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried two different Xbox controllers on my PC and they won’t work. I checked them with Xbox and they worked there. The device manager showed that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tesi1988, Jan 1, 2020.

1. tesi1988 Win User

Xbox Controllers issue

I tried two different Xbox controllers on my PC and they won’t work. I checked them with Xbox and they worked there. The device manager showed that the driver is incorrect but I cannot update because of the error Windows found drivers for your device but encountered something... and "Xbox Gaming Device" under it

:)

tesi1988, Jan 1, 2020

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Xbox Controllers issue

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Controllers issue

1. Xbox Controllers issue - Similar Threads - Xbox Controllers issue

2. Xbox controller issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller issue: Hello, I have an Xbox one controller ever since I updated Windows no matter what PC I use. No matter if I restart or reinstall windows, I have this issue. When pushing three buttons on the controller it glitches out so in games like FIFA 23, doing a power shot is not possible...
  3. Xbox controller issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller issue: Hello, I have an Xbox one controller ever since I updated Windows no matter what PC I use. No matter if I restart or reinstall windows, I have this issue. When pushing three buttons on the controller it glitches out so in games like FIFA 23, doing a power shot is not possible...
  4. Razer issues with xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer issues with xbox controller: I've attempted to search far and wide, but still haven't been able to solve this issue. When my xbox controller is plugged into my computer hard wired my Razer microphone doesn't work as if it detects the xbox controller as the default mic. Ive set the Razer soundcard as...
  5. Xbox Controller Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Issue: Xbox controllers do not work properly on this computer. Inputs do not fuction correctly in Fortnite and the Xbox accessories app. When clicking the A button the controller will input something entirelty different like a directional input or simply nothing at all. I don't have...
  6. Xbox Controller Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Issue: Xbox controllers do not work properly on this computer. Inputs do not fuction correctly in Fortnite and the Xbox accessories app. When clicking the A button the controller will input something entirelty different like a directional input or simply nothing at all. I don't have...
  7. Xbox Controller Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Issue with Xbox controller dongle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Xbox controller dongle: Hey everyone, I have tried, without any avail, to connect my Xbox bluetooth controller to my PC. I have recently upgraded my Pc with a new motherboard and processor. Now when I connect my wireless dongle, which is the tiny one from Microsoft, it doesn't install the driver to...
  9. Xbox one controller issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller issues: Hello, I am writing this, because I have an issue that I have spent hours trying to fix. My Xbox one controller is recognized by windows, but will not work in any apps (I want to use it in my web browser/steam). Anyone know how I can fix it? Heres what ive tried:...
  10. Xbox One Controller Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Issue?: Hi I have just bought a new xbox one wireless controller, i previously had a xbox 360 wired controller but one of the bumper buttons has stopped working. I have successfully paired the new controller and have started up Rainbow Six Siege, the controls seem to work fine until...