Windows 10: XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything.

Discus and support XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox Wireless adapter from device manager. Disabled selective suspension, fixed the power management settings,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gkantelis1, Jan 6, 2021.

1. XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox Wireless adapter from device manager. Disabled selective suspension, fixed the power management settings, uninstalled NVidia Geforce Experience, closed Steam...I tried everything that I've seen from looking around online for people with similar issues.

I'm on the latest Windows 10 with a PC that I built and the dongle and controllers are brand new. They're XBox One controllers.

I'm just out of ideas at this point. Just want to play Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 :c

submitted by /u/gkantelis1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gkantelis1, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 6, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Xbox One Controller Wireless PC Adapter help.

Source: Connect Xbox One Controller to Windows PC | Xbox One Accessories

In this situation, these two links might be helpful to you:

4. XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything.

xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect

hi

i'm using official xbox wireless dongle since many months :

https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/p/adaptateur-sans-fil-xbox-pour-windows10/91DQRB97L130/1V59

with my xbox one controller (custom design microsoft) on Windows 10 (1909)

I have random disconnection during game, every 3-7 min and it comes back after 1 min

I turned off every power management settings on every USB device into device management window and into power management settings. Nothing fix my issue

I tried different USB port, same

any idea please ? XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything. :)

***moved on english forum***

ed li lu dad, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything.

1. XBox Controllers keep disconnecting from the XBox wireless adapter dongle. Tried everything. - Similar Threads - XBox Controllers keep

2. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  3. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.: Wasn't sure to post this question on Windows or Gaming/Xbox section. Gonna go with Windows since I play on PCOn the device manager, the driver "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" is hidden, and when I click properties it says the device is disconnected code 45.Been happening...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.: Wasn't sure to post this question on Windows or Gaming/Xbox section. Gonna go with Windows since I play on PCOn the device manager, the driver "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" is hidden, and when I click properties it says the device is disconnected code 45.Been happening...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows keeps getting disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting: Hi everyone. I just got a new XBOX Core Wireless Controller and when I connect it to my Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel i7 10th Gen, it works fine for about 5 minutes then starts a constant process of disconnecting then reconnecting. I updated the Intel Drivers for Bluetooth...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 Keeps Disconnecting: Hey, I've had this Xbox wireless adapter for exactly 3 months, and this is the new gen, for some reason it keeps disconnecting over and over when plugged into any USB slot of my PC, this occurs with and without the extension cable, I have tried going through all my Universal...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter Disconnect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Disconnect: So I recently got a wireless adapter for my controller. It is a 3rd party by Cipon but this problem seems widespread with official products as well. It seems to regularly discconect from my controller about 10-30 minutes, from what I can tell my computer is turning off or...
  10. xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect

xbox wireless dongle & xbox controller randomly disconnect: hi i'm using official xbox wireless dongle since many months : https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/p/adaptateur-sans-fil-xbox-pour-windows10/91DQRB97L130/1V59 with my xbox one controller custom design microsoft on Windows 10 1909 I have random disconnection during game,...