Windows 10: Xbox Core Controller Disconnecting from PC

Discus and support Xbox Core Controller Disconnecting from PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm running windows 10 and using a brand new xbox controller over Bluetooth Ever hour or so, the light on the controller begins flashing for around 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/magickos, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Xbox Core Controller Disconnecting from PC

I'm running windows 10 and using a brand new xbox controller over Bluetooth Ever hour or so, the light on the controller begins flashing for around 10 seconds and the controller stops working.

Another thing I've noticed is that this only happens when playing games that are either not on steam or require another launcher. These games are Jedi Fallen Order, which I have on steam but it launches origin to play, and Forza, which is on game pass. Other games I've played with the controller on steam haven't had the issue, but this could be a coincidence.

Any fixes?

submitted by /u/magickos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/magickos, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Xbox controller on pc disconnects everytime I move it

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

How to connect an Xbox One Controller to a Windows PC

Xbox Support

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can’t connect

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Xbox Core Controller Disconnecting from PC

Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Core Controller Disconnecting from PC

1. Xbox Core Controller Disconnecting from PC - Similar Threads - Xbox Core Controller

2. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC: While using a XBox Wireless controller connected via bluetooth, I periodically get disconnections. There is not reason/pattern that I have been able to detect as a contributing factor.Read various posts about updating controller firmware in the xbox accessories app, however...
  3. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC: While using a XBox Wireless controller connected via bluetooth, I periodically get disconnections. There is not reason/pattern that I have been able to detect as a contributing factor.Read various posts about updating controller firmware in the xbox accessories app, however...
  4. Periodic disconnects of Xbox Wireless Controller from PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Core Controller keeps disconnecting + Controller input gets stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Core Controller keeps disconnecting + Controller input gets stuck: Controller periodically disconnects for no reason, and it can interfere with my gaming session if it disconnects during gameplay. I don't need to be doing anything with it either, it will randomly disconnect even when I am doing nothing. Not just that, if I held down any...
  6. Xbox Core Controller keeps disconnecting + Controller input gets stuck

Xbox Core Controller keeps disconnecting + Controller input gets stuck: Controller periodically disconnects for no reason, and it can interfere with my gaming session if it disconnects during gameplay. I don't need to be doing anything with it either, it will randomly disconnect even when I am doing nothing. Not just that, if I held down any...
  7. XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting: Hi everyone. I just got a new XBOX Core Wireless Controller and when I connect it to my Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel i7 10th Gen, it works fine for about 5 minutes then starts a constant process of disconnecting then reconnecting. I updated the Intel Drivers for Bluetooth...
  8. XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting

XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting: Hi everyone. I just got a new XBOX Core Wireless Controller and when I connect it to my Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel i7 10th Gen, it works fine for about 5 minutes then starts a constant process of disconnecting then reconnecting. I updated the Intel Drivers for Bluetooth...
  9. Xbox controller disconnects from PC during vibration

Xbox controller disconnects from PC during vibration: I tried my new xbox controller, connected through Bluetooth and it worked perfectly playing at Ori and the blind forest. Now I'm playing at Oring and the Will of the Wisps and the controller disconnects after long vibrations....
  10. Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC

Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting from PC: I'm trying to connect my Xbox controller to my PC via Bluetooth. But it keeps going like this: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] its going over and over again. i can't stop it. can i fix it? Here's what i tried so far: New Batterys Removing and connecting back the controller...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox core controller disconnecting from pc