Windows 10: XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting

Discus and support XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I just got a new XBOX Core Wireless Controller and when I connect it to my Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel i7 10th Gen, it works fine for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jlrosenb, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Jlrosenb Win User

XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting

Hi everyone. I just got a new XBOX Core Wireless Controller and when I connect it to my Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel i7 10th Gen, it works fine for about 5 minutes then starts a constant process of disconnecting then reconnecting. I updated the Intel Drivers for Bluetooth to the latest version, but it is still happening.I should point out that my Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-XB900N won’t connect properly either in that they connect but the sound quality is terrible and then after about 2 minutes they disconnect. The Bluetooth keyboard that came with the computer works fine and so does my B

:)

Jlrosenb, Dec 30, 2021
  2. UndeadBob Win User

Xbox One Wireless controller keeps disconnecting

After reading some replies on here, there seem to be a lot of various theories. I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you, but I can confirm that exiting Steamworked for me. The problem is very repeatable.

• Connect and disconnect controller
    • Sleep and wake up system
    • Xbox One Wireless controller connects (as shown in the "Game Controllers" panel) and disconnects within 2 seconds.
    • Exit Steam
    • Xbox One Wireless controller connects and works.
    • Restart Steam (controller still works)
    • Disconnect Xbox One Wireless controller, then connects and disconnects within 2 seconds.
    I'm narrowing my problem down to the Big Picture mode, so that problem is for another forum...

Hopefully this workaround helps a few people before the real solution is found.

UndeadBob, Dec 30, 2021
  3. Xbox wireless controller disconnects every few minutes

I can't figure out what's wrong here... every few minutes my wireless Xbox controllers keeps disconnecting from my Windows 10 pc (using the Microsoft Xbox wireless controller adapter). It reconnects fine on it's own every time though, but it makes gaming
    impossible because every few minutes I'll lose input for about 5 to 10 seconds while it reconnects. I've even tried using it on a different pc and it does the same thing.

AnqerManagment, Dec 30, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Wired Xbox 360 Controller Keeps disconnecting itself

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following Article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 controller for Windows

Xbox Support

Xbox controllers, headsets, and wireless accessories

Xbox Support

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect

Xbox Support

If you still have issues, I would suggest you to contact Xbox support

Contact us

Xbox Support

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

1. XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting - Similar Threads - XBOX Core Wireless

2. Xbox controller on Pc keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller on Pc keeps disconnecting and reconnecting: My controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from my pc. It does it when it's not plugged in and when it's plugged in. It also sometimes delays when I use the sticks. * Changed to a question...
  3. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  4. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  5. Xbox Core Controller keeps disconnecting + Controller input gets stuck

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Core Controller keeps disconnecting + Controller input gets stuck: Controller periodically disconnects for no reason, and it can interfere with my gaming session if it disconnects during gameplay. I don't need to be doing anything with it either, it will randomly disconnect even when I am doing nothing. Not just that, if I held down any...
  6. Xbox Core Controller keeps disconnecting + Controller input gets stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Core Controller keeps disconnecting + Controller input gets stuck: Controller periodically disconnects for no reason, and it can interfere with my gaming session if it disconnects during gameplay. I don't need to be doing anything with it either, it will randomly disconnect even when I am doing nothing. Not just that, if I held down any...
  7. Xbox Core Controller keeps disconnecting + Controller input gets stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Core Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting / Reconnecting: Hi everyone. I just got a new XBOX Core Wireless Controller and when I connect it to my Lenovo Yoga Duet 7i with Intel i7 10th Gen, it works fine for about 5 minutes then starts a constant process of disconnecting then reconnecting. I updated the Intel Drivers for Bluetooth...
  9. Reconnecting a Wireless Xbox controller to my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reconnecting a Wireless Xbox controller to my PC: So I've had this happening since I got this controller and I'm wondering if there's a way to make this easier on myself: I use my Xbox controller a lot on my PC, so whenever I connect it to my Xbox or it dies, it completely disconnects, but it's still in the devices area on...
  10. Xbox controller won't reconnect after disconnecting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller won't reconnect after disconnecting it: I have the xbox dongle and I used to be able to turn my controller off and on as many times as I needed to. Now I can only connect once and if the controller gets turned off I can't reconnect it without restarting steam or my computer. It's a bit of an annoyance. Does anyone...