Windows 10: Xbox Design Lab - Add To Basket Error Screen

Discus and support Xbox Design Lab - Add To Basket Error Screen in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've designed a controller for myself which I wish to buy, however when I click on "Add to basket" I takes me to another screen with the following:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Only One Snoopy, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Xbox Design Lab - Add To Basket Error Screen

I've designed a controller for myself which I wish to buy, however when I click on "Add to basket" I takes me to another screen with the following:

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

DownstreamServiceError-UnknownReason-UnknownReason
    7SqY+Ywvk0Wbcv+3.0.0.0.1
    2019-01-26T19:11:48.000Z

:)

Only One Snoopy, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Design Your Xbox Wireless Controller With Xbox Design Lab

Source: Design Your Xbox Wireless Controller With Xbox Design Lab | Major Nelson

See also: Eight Million Ways to Personalize Your Xbox Wireless Controller with Xbox Design Lab - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Personalize an Xbox Design Lab Controller on Your Xbox One

Source: Personalize an Xbox Design Lab Controller on Your Xbox One Starting Today - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Design Lab - Add To Basket Error Screen

Xbox Design Lab Adds More Customization Options and Expands

Source: https://news.xbox.com/2017/06/12/xbo...lab-expansion/

Brink, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Design Lab - Add To Basket Error Screen

1. Xbox Design Lab - Add To Basket Error Screen - Similar Threads - Xbox Design Lab

2. Computer lab crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lab crashing: Hello i am managing a computer lab and they keep crashing, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802585ffc97, 0xffffd604b8b84bd8, 0xfffff8025d8a6920. they all BSOD randomly when in use and not in use, sometimes...
  3. Computer lab crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer lab crashing: Hello i am managing a computer lab and they keep crashing, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802585ffc97, 0xffffd604b8b84bd8, 0xfffff8025d8a6920. they all BSOD randomly when in use and not in use, sometimes...
  4. Computer lab crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My shopping cart is Broken after adding Xbox controller from design lab

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My shopping cart is Broken after adding Xbox controller from design lab: I have tried all browsers different devices. This is a bug in the cart possible broken links to my xbox design gallery? How do I reset the cart? I currently cant buy anything. [ATTACH]...
  6. Personalize an Xbox Design Lab Controller on Your Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Personalize an Xbox Design Lab Controller on Your Xbox One: [ATTACH] The holidays are almost here, and Xbox Design Lab is the perfect gift for yourself or the gamer in your life. Xbox Design Lab is a customization program that offers over a billion ways to customize your very own Xbox Wireless Controller. Starting today, you can...
  7. Stream Labs OBS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stream Labs OBS: Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-labs-obs/921afc44-1c2b-4963-a6fa-71df21ca58c2
  8. Flipped out over Flipped lab top screen!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flipped out over Flipped lab top screen!: Three year old must have had some fun. I woke up to get ready for work, turned on lab top and my morning was flipped upside down. Can anyone tell me how to flip my screen back over? When I type everything including the backspace is all backwards. It feels like I am in...
  9. Can't access the basket in Microsoft software update catalog...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't access the basket in Microsoft software update catalog...: I was trying to download the latest driver for Realtek HD Audio and saw that the link to do so was a sticky so it must be a popular thing to do. I tried to download the driver in the catalog -- not sure why there are two that are described identically but are different sizes...
  10. Feedback Lab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback Lab?: I got an e-mail last week asking if I wanted to sign up for a Windows 10 Feedback Lab. Has anyone else gotten this? Or is it a scam??TIA Tom 93875

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DownstreamServiceError-UnknownReason-UnknownReason