Windows 10: Xbox DVR on Windows 10 video quality issues

Discus and support Xbox DVR on Windows 10 video quality issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having video quality issues when I'm recording games using the Xbox DVR. I've attached a snapshot of my recording below.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carson W., May 11, 2019.

1. Carson W. Win User

Xbox DVR on Windows 10 video quality issues

I'm having video quality issues when I'm recording games using the Xbox DVR. I've attached a snapshot of my recording below.Xbox DVR on Windows 10 video quality issues [​IMG]

:)

Carson W., May 11, 2019

2. Streaks across footage recorded on DVR

Hi thebrickster254,

Issues regarding the quality of videos being produced by DVR is best being handled by manufacturer's customer experience team. If you're using Xbox game DVR, please post your query in Xbox forums to ensure that you'll be provided an accurate troubleshooting
    steps on this matter.

In case I'm right with my assumption that you're using Xbox game DVR, you may refer to the series of troubleshooting steps provided on the link below.

Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Raymond Ave, May 11, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 game DVR has high contrast.

Hi Avinash,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are signed into an Xbox account in Windows 10 you can stop Xbox DVR from running by opening the Xbox app.

I recommend you to follow the methods given below.

Method 1:

• I suggest you to update the graphic drivers of the computer and check if it helps.

Refer to this
      Link
      , to update the drivers.

Method 2:

• Open Settings
    • Click on Gaming
    • Click on Game DVR
    • Under the “Recorded audio,” use
      Audio quality drop-down and select 192kbps
    • Under “Recorded Video,” select the
      60FPS Option
    • On “Video quality” select
      High

Once you complete the steps, Game DVR will record game in at 60 FPS with up yo 1080p resolution depending on the game.

Hope it helps.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, May 11, 2019
  4. Xbox DVR on Windows 10 video quality issues

game DVR change video quality no effect??!

Hi Happy,

To isolate your issue, may we know what certain game are you trying to create a video for? For the meantime, we suggest that you check this

link
    to help you change the settings for DVR.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jesebel Ova, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Xbox DVR on Windows 10 video quality issues

1. Xbox DVR on Windows 10 video quality issues - Similar Threads - Xbox DVR video

2. DVR XBOX SAVE LOCATION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DVR XBOX SAVE LOCATION: Hi I have a problem with the Xbox Game Bar. I cut and pasted the Capture folder to my HDD and it was working. Then when I wanted to move the folder to another hard drive but now the captures not getting saved on my captures folder. It’s getting saved in temp. How can I fix?...
  3. Xbox Game DVR Issue

Xbox Game DVR Issue: With many new Windows 10 PC's you have the Xbox game DVR, a great built in Xbox party and recording studio. Recently I have been recording videos with me and my friend when we have run into an issue. The Game DVR automatically turns down the volume of Xbox voice calls as well...
  4. game dvr bad mic quality

game dvr bad mic quality: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pjay1156 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihbek5/game_dvr_bad_mic_quality/
  5. Is xbox game DVR gone?

Is xbox game DVR gone?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alonepain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6lliu/is_xbox_game_dvr_gone/
  6. Xbox Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game DVR: I recording a game clip last night and I exited the game without pressing stop recording and the Xbox app said there was an error. It had previously done that for another clip of mine, but it saved, the other clip did not. I went looking around the DVR files and I found the...
  7. Xbox DVR on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox DVR on Windows 10: Lately I've been having a problem with Xbox DVR for Windows 10. About 30 seconds into recording, starting from the bottom it will get blurry and fuzy and it will work it self up the screen. I've went through all the quality setting and that doesn't help. Any suggestions that...
  8. Game DVR - XBOX - Error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game DVR - XBOX - Error?: My gaming DVR is no longer working. Now I can not record more, because, it appears error that could not record that is to try again later What can I do? I have a gameplay channel and I need this....
  9. Xbox App Game DVR, audio records, video stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Game DVR, audio records, video stuck: This has been happening on my computer and my brothers, and we can't find anything online about it. We've had our computers for over a year now. So, this happens randomly, but sometimes when I record with the DVR the audio will be captured just fine but the video will seem...
  10. Xbox DVR Green Screen Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox DVR Green Screen Video: When I get onto my Xbox App on Windows 10, I cannot watch any DVRs; mine or anyone else's. I can hear the playback, however I only get a green screen in the video. Cannot for the love of god find anyone else who has had this problem. Just to clarify - I am not talking...