Windows 10: Xbox DVR on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox DVR on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Lately I've been having a problem with Xbox DVR for Windows 10. About 30 seconds into recording, starting from the bottom it will get blurry and fuzy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carson W., Dec 17, 2018.

1. Carson W. Win User

Xbox DVR on Windows 10

Lately I've been having a problem with Xbox DVR for Windows 10. About 30 seconds into recording, starting from the bottom it will get blurry and fuzy and it will work it self up the screen. I've went through all the quality setting and that doesn't help. Any suggestions that might fix it?

:)

Carson W., Dec 17, 2018

2. Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Streaks across footage recorded on DVR

Hi thebrickster254,

Issues regarding the quality of videos being produced by DVR is best being handled by manufacturer's customer experience team. If you're using Xbox game DVR, please post your query in Xbox forums to ensure that you'll be provided an accurate troubleshooting
    steps on this matter.

In case I'm right with my assumption that you're using Xbox game DVR, you may refer to the series of troubleshooting steps provided on the link below.

Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Raymond Ave, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Xbox DVR on Windows 10

Mohammed Yaseer, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Xbox DVR on Windows 10

1. Xbox DVR on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox DVR

2. How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics: Hello!Xbox Game Dvr is Broken After Windows Update.my laptop has intel i3-2350m cpu and intel intergrated hd 3000 gpu.i know it is too old for windows 10.it worked before windows update.so pls help i have been trying to fix this issue for 2 and a half month now ....
  3. How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Fix Xbox Game Dvr Broken after Windows Update? Graphics Card: Intel HD 3000 Graphics: Hello!Xbox Game Dvr is Broken After Windows Update.my laptop has intel i3-2350m cpu and intel intergrated hd 3000 gpu.i know it is too old for windows 10.it worked before windows update.so pls help i have been trying to fix this issue for 2 and a half month now ....
  4. Xbox game bar not working no dvr?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not working no dvr?: So happens that I have been wanting to use the xbox game bar but couldn't, and after a fair bit of research I think I've found the source of the problem being it the gamedvr.Every solution I've found is to simply enable it, either in the registry or the local group policy...
  5. Xbox game bar not working no dvr?

Xbox game bar not working no dvr?: So happens that I have been wanting to use the xbox game bar but couldn't, and after a fair bit of research I think I've found the source of the problem being it the gamedvr.Every solution I've found is to simply enable it, either in the registry or the local group policy...
  6. How to stop Xbox DVR from uploading Doubles/Duplicates.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop Xbox DVR from uploading Doubles/Duplicates.: How Do I prevent Doubles/Duplication of the Same Xbox DVR Game Clip Video from uploading? There's Noway to determine which DVR Game clips, have already been uploaded & which haven't. I started deleting the Videos, from the Xbox Console and Xbox Network, I uploaded to One...
  7. How to stop Xbox DVR from uploading Doubles/Duplicates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Xbox DVR from uploading Doubles/Duplicates.: How Do I prevent Doubles/Duplication of the Same Xbox DVR Game Clip Video from uploading? There's Noway to determine which DVR Game clips, have already been uploaded & which haven't. I started deleting the Videos, from the Xbox Console and Xbox Network, I uploaded to One...
  8. How to stop Xbox DVR from uploading Doubles/Duplicates.

9. DVR XBOX SAVE LOCATION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DVR XBOX SAVE LOCATION: Hi I have a problem with the Xbox Game Bar. I cut and pasted the Capture folder to my HDD and it was working. Then when I wanted to move the folder to another hard drive but now the captures not getting saved on my captures folder. It’s getting saved in temp. How can I fix?...
  10. Xbox DVR Stops recording when clicking a new window

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox DVR Stops recording when clicking a new window: Hi All, I'm trying to record a tutorial using Game Bar screen record. But when I click on a different window/app (like switching from MS Excel to Powerpoint), it stops recording. Any way to keep it recording? TIA submitted by /u/4everconfus3d [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox dvr winpdos phone