Windows 10: Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got my new Elite Series 2 controller and I can't connect with bluetooth to my PC. I followed all the steps and the device is not detected. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yvainwa, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Yvainwa Win User

Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC

I just got my new Elite Series 2 controller and I can't connect with bluetooth to my PC. I followed all the steps and the device is not detected. It does not appear on any of the screens for me to connect to.

I have windows 10 and several other bluetooth devices that are currently active.

:)

Yvainwa, Nov 6, 2019

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 6, 2019
  3. TripQue Win User
    Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Brad,

AFAIK, the Xbox One Elite controller does not, at present, support Bluetooth connectivity. Only the Xbox One-S generation controllers currently support this feature.

The Elite controller can be used wirelessly on a Windows PC, but it requires the Xbox Wireless Adapter.

I've been wanting to purchase an Elite controller, but have been holding off to see if the hardware is updated with the Bluetooth support the new S-controllers have.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Jason

TripQue, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC

1. Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Xbox Elite Controller

2. Xbox elite controller not being detected by windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox elite controller not being detected by windows 10: I have an xbox elite controller series 1, I recently connected it to a xbox series console and was asked to update it, at this point the controller was working perfectly fine on the console, however when I tried pluging it to a windows 10 PC the controller was not being...
  3. Elite 2 controller and pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite 2 controller and pc: Did anyone aolve the problem where the elite 2 controller disconects from the pc while using bluetooth and freezez your game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elite-2-controller-and-pc/f63cf88b-0c0d-48c6-8609-cedde81c932f
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth: My controller is connected through Bluetooth and it will just randomly disconnect. Has anyone had this issue? I searched and only found a thread about connection issues with the controller adapter....
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues: I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10: I bought an Elite Series 2 Controller. I have plugged it into three different Windows 10 PCs. I install the "Xbox Accesories" app. It says "connect controller". I do. "It says update required", I click on update. It goes to "Before you start..." and that's it... nothing....
  7. Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10

Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox elite controller series 2 with my pc and when I plug it in with the cable I received when I bought the controller, it just vibrates. Then when I hold down the xbox button it will just keep flashing. This works when I do it on my xbox so its not the...
  8. PC Xbox Elite 2 Controller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Xbox Elite 2 Controller: So I have the Xbox Elite 2 Controller everything was fine until the "Emergency Update" that Microsoft sent out but now I have No BT conectivity w/ my Elite 2 any help would be awesome ... TIA...
  9. xbox elite controller 2 bluetooth problem

xbox elite controller 2 bluetooth problem: Controller will fail to connect with PC via Bluetooth after connecting it with micro-USB. I have to delete the Controller from Bluetooth and Other Devices and re-add for it to connect....
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10: Hi, My controller is connected to my Xbox account and I am able to see where my account is linked within the Xbox Accessories, but I am unable to select the 'Configure' option listed below the controller. Worth noting, the buttons work on test mode. Also, my computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pair xbox elite 2 controller to iphone 11

2. elite series 2 controller not connecting to windows 10 blutooth

3. Xbox elite controller 2 cannot connect to Bluetooth

4. xbox elite 2 cannot connect,
  5. windows 10 not connecting to xbox controller,
  6. unable to find elite controller 2 on bluetooth,
  7. connect xbox elite 2 to pc,
  8. use elite 2 bluetooth in windows 10,
  9. win 10 bluetooth for xbox elite,
  10. connect xbox elite 2 to pc with bluetooth,
  11. elite 2 controller link to pc,