Windows 10: Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not able to connect my XBox Elite Controller to Windows 10 through blue tooth.There is no problem with the regular Xbox controller, it finds and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jkristia, Dec 5, 2021.

1. jkristia Win User

Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth

I'm not able to connect my XBox Elite Controller to Windows 10 through blue tooth.There is no problem with the regular Xbox controller, it finds and pairs immediately.The controller is updated.I have tried all the steps / suggestions I can find - but the controller still does not show in blue tooth. I tried 'show invisible' in device manager, but it doesn't show there.Of course the controller works, no problem paring on my xbox.Any suggestions what to try next ?

:)

jkristia, Dec 5, 2021

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 5, 2021
  3. TripQue Win User
    Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Brad,

AFAIK, the Xbox One Elite controller does not, at present, support Bluetooth connectivity. Only the Xbox One-S generation controllers currently support this feature.

The Elite controller can be used wirelessly on a Windows PC, but it requires the Xbox Wireless Adapter.

I've been wanting to purchase an Elite controller, but have been holding off to see if the hardware is updated with the Bluetooth support the new S-controllers have.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Jason

TripQue, Dec 5, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

NavyLCDR, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth - Similar Threads - Xbox Elite controller

2. Unable to connect bluetooth Xbox controller to PC Elite Series II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect bluetooth Xbox controller to PC Elite Series II: I've been using this controller wired ever since I built the pc back in March 2023, but was hoping to get away from the cables, and I heard this controller should be able to effortlessly connect via bluetooth, but it seems like there may be something wrong with the bluetooth...
  3. Unable to connect bluetooth Xbox controller to PC Elite Series II

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect bluetooth Xbox controller to PC Elite Series II: I've been using this controller wired ever since I built the pc back in March 2023, but was hoping to get away from the cables, and I heard this controller should be able to effortlessly connect via bluetooth, but it seems like there may be something wrong with the bluetooth...
  4. Unable to connect bluetooth Xbox controller to PC Elite Series II

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth: I'm not able to connect my XBox Elite Controller to Windows 10 through blue tooth.There is no problem with the regular Xbox controller, it finds and pairs immediately.The controller is updated.I have tried all the steps / suggestions I can find - but the controller still does...
  6. Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Elite controller cannot connect on Windows 10 bluetooth: I'm not able to connect my XBox Elite Controller to Windows 10 through blue tooth.There is no problem with the regular Xbox controller, it finds and pairs immediately.The controller is updated.I have tried all the steps / suggestions I can find - but the controller still does...
  7. XBox Elite 2 Wireless Controller not connecting to Windows 10

XBox Elite 2 Wireless Controller not connecting to Windows 10: I purchased an XBox Elite 2 controller for my PC. As shipped, the A button was registering as both A and the XBox button. I updated the firmware and it will no longer connect via Bluetooth. I unpaired it and tried re-pairing it which did not work. It's showing up in Device...
  8. Xbox elite controller connection issue

Xbox elite controller connection issue: Ok so I was playing Rocket League with my xbox elite controller connected wirelessly via the xbox usb bluetooth dongle on my Windows 10 PC. It had stopped vibrating so I figured maybe the battery was going to die soon so I connected a usb cable to it and none of the buttons...
  9. Elite 2 controller Bluetooth connection

Elite 2 controller Bluetooth connection: How do you establish a bluetooth connection to a pc - controller us not showing up as a hidden device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elite-2-controller-bluetooth-connection/3a866355-3cd9-42f8-a48d-e8e0b2382bb3
  10. xbox elite controller 2 bluetooth problem

xbox elite controller 2 bluetooth problem: Controller will fail to connect with PC via Bluetooth after connecting it with micro-USB. I have to delete the Controller from Bluetooth and Other Devices and re-add for it to connect....