Windows 10: Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

Discus and support Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by yoursoftwareisterrible, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses.

The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed without resolution so lets try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-in-xbox/33bf6b1b-03d1-4832-a632-42af9c46c2e6.

What needs to be done for my WINDOWS 10 PC that is 100% up to date to be able to detect the XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER with the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP? This should be a plug and play exercise and yet I've wasted half a day on it already.

:)

yoursoftwareisterrible, Dec 28, 2019
  2. kmezrin Win User

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

My configuration:

Xbox Elite controller driver version 10.0.15063.0 (17.03.2017)

Xbox Elite controller firmware 2.3.2388.0

Xbox Accessories app version 300.1711.9002.0

Windows version 10.0.15063.786 (Windows 10 Fall Creators Update)

kmezrin, Dec 28, 2019
  3. kmezrin Win User
    Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

Hear us, it is a massive problem on all Xbox Elite controllers on Windows 10 with Windows Anniversary update.

My controller works on Xbox console, it has the latest firmware update (checked on Xbox console) it works in games on Windows 10 itself, without the possibility to configure it in Xbox Accessories app. It is the problem between Windows 10 xbox accessories app,
    elite controller driver and firmware.

kmezrin, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

Elite controller is not recognized by Xbox accessories app

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues with connecting your Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10. It is possible that the current Windows Update version installed on your computer is incompatible with the latest driver update of the controller.
    To resolve your concern, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates by following the steps on this

link

We also recommend that you update the controller using the Xbox Accessories App by following the steps on this

link
    . If the issue persists, visit
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    and perform the suggested solutions to resolve your concern.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

1. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app - Similar Threads - Xbox Elite controller

2. My brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller wont update in the Xbox Accessories App on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller wont update in the Xbox Accessories App on my...: My brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller wont update in the Xbox Accessories App on my PC. When I load up Xbox Accessories on my PC, it says a controller update is required for my controller and when I begin updating it, it stays at 0%. I need help on solutions to fix...
  3. My brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller wont update in the Xbox Accessories App on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller wont update in the Xbox Accessories App on my...: My brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller wont update in the Xbox Accessories App on my PC. When I load up Xbox Accessories on my PC, it says a controller update is required for my controller and when I begin updating it, it stays at 0%. I need help on solutions to fix...
  4. Cannot configure Elite Controller with Xbox Accessories

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot configure Elite Controller with Xbox Accessories: I am getting an error that says the following: Something went wrong To configure this device, you need to have the Xbox Identity Provider installed and be signed in to your Xbox account. Check that your PC is connected to the internet, and try installing the Xbox...
  5. I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories

I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories: When I try to install it it just doesnt let me install anything and when i checked system requirements it says that it couldnt detect my hardware[IMG]...
  6. Xbox one elite and the option for actions tab for Xbox accessories app windows 10

Xbox one elite and the option for actions tab for Xbox accessories app windows 10: I was wondering , because i noticed that in some youtube channels, there are 2 options for the mappable buttons in the app.....yet when i tried everything i can think of to edit it, it only shows the controller options and not the action tabs..... this is for reference on...
  7. Cannot configure Xbox Elite 2 controller with Xbox Accessories

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot configure Xbox Elite 2 controller with Xbox Accessories: I have been trying to configure my Xbox Elite 2 controller on a new Alienware Aurora 8 computer for hours. Computer running Windows 10 Pro. All drivers are up to date. I have installed and uninstalled the app twice, no change. Controller is connected to usb port. I am...
  8. Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10: Hi everyone, I'm having some issues getting an xbox one controller and the xbox accessories app working correctly with my windows 10 pc. It's a brand new system with a fresh install of windows soI'm a bit puzzled. The controller is connected via bluetooth and the basic...
  9. xbox accessories not recognizing my xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox accessories not recognizing my xbox controller: hi my xbox accessories is not recognizing my xbox one controller. I have it plugged into a usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-accessories-not-recognizing-my-xbox/5fc4dde4-1717-423a-96dd-def113fa63af
  10. Xbox one elite controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one elite controller: I updated the firmware on my Xbox one elite and xbox one controller. I have a wireless xbox adapter for windows. After updating each controller they no longer work with wireless. I tried updating the adapter and it is up to date?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox elite controller not recognized on xbox