Windows 10: Xbox Elite Controller v2 Not Detected in Windows 10 Build 19043

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller v2 Not Detected in Windows 10 Build 19043 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My phone and other devices can detect my controller. My PC can find some other Bluetooth devices. USB connection from PC to Controller works.I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rG Slim Creeper, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Xbox Elite Controller v2 Not Detected in Windows 10 Build 19043

My phone and other devices can detect my controller. My PC can find some other Bluetooth devices. USB connection from PC to Controller works.I've uninstalled/reinstalled the driver. Rebooted. Turned BT on and off, Scanned in Device Manager. Nothing has worked.How can I my PC to connect to my expensive controller via Bluetooth.Here is the My Feedback link:https://aka.ms/AAcyr2e

:)

rG Slim Creeper, Jun 20, 2021

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses.

The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed without resolution so lets try again (Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.).

What needs to be done for my WINDOWS 10 PC that is 100% up to date to be able to detect the XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER with the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP? This should be a plug and play exercise and yet I've wasted half a day on it already.

Details:

windows 10 pro: 10.0.18363 Build 18363

xbox app: 48.48.7001.0

xbox accesories app: 300.1911.100.1.0

xbox elite 2 driver: 10.0.18362.1

yoursoftwareisterrible, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Xbox Elite Controller v2 Not Detected in Windows 10 Build 19043

Xbox One Elite Controller Drivers not working properly on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Xbox One Elite Controller on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below article try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Elite Controller v2 Not Detected in Windows 10 Build 19043

1. Xbox Elite Controller v2 Not Detected in Windows 10 Build 19043 - Similar Threads - Xbox Elite Controller

2. Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireles Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireles Controller: Bought an Xbox Elite 2 controller last week, connected it to my PC via bluetooth and started gaming. Realized I wanted to move the X and A buttons on the paddles so I plugged it in to my computer and was prompted for an update. Sure. I updated the controller, re-assigned my...
  3. Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireles Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Elite 2 controller showing as Xbox Wireles Controller: Bought an Xbox Elite 2 controller last week, connected it to my PC via bluetooth and started gaming. Realized I wanted to move the X and A buttons on the paddles so I plugged it in to my computer and was prompted for an update. Sure. I updated the controller, re-assigned my...
  4. Xbox elite controller not being detected by windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox elite controller not being detected by windows 10: I have an xbox elite controller series 1, I recently connected it to a xbox series console and was asked to update it, at this point the controller was working perfectly fine on the console, however when I tried pluging it to a windows 10 PC the controller was not being...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10: I bought an Elite Series 2 Controller. I have plugged it into three different Windows 10 PCs. I install the "Xbox Accesories" app. It says "connect controller". I do. "It says update required", I click on update. It goes to "Before you start..." and that's it... nothing....
  6. Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10

Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox elite controller series 2 with my pc and when I plug it in with the cable I received when I bought the controller, it just vibrates. Then when I hold down the xbox button it will just keep flashing. This works when I do it on my xbox so its not the...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10: Hi, My controller is connected to my Xbox account and I am able to see where my account is linked within the Xbox Accessories, but I am unable to select the 'Configure' option listed below the controller. Worth noting, the buttons work on test mode. Also, my computer...
  8. Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC

Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC: I just got my new Elite Series 2 controller and I can't connect with bluetooth to my PC. I followed all the steps and the device is not detected. It does not appear on any of the screens for me to connect to. I have windows 10 and several other bluetooth devices that are...
  9. Xbox one Elite Controller on windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one Elite Controller on windows 10 PC.: I have an Xbox One Elite controller I'm trying to get to work with my windows 10 pc. When I plug it in it vibrates and lights up as it should and appears in device manager, but when I check properties none of the buttons respond. I've attempted to update the driver but it...
  10. Xbox one elite controller

Xbox one elite controller: I updated the firmware on my Xbox one elite and xbox one controller. I have a wireless xbox adapter for windows. After updating each controller they no longer work with wireless. I tried updating the adapter and it is up to date?...