Windows 10: xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem

Discus and support xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Has anybody had this issue before? I built a pc and have been using my regular xbox one controller with Bluetooth and haven't had any issues, recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sams1234, Apr 8, 2021.

1. sams1234 Win User

xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem

Has anybody had this issue before? I built a pc and have been using my regular xbox one controller with Bluetooth and haven't had any issues, recently i bought an elite series 2 and right out of the box the bluetooth wasnt working it would pair but than disconnect on its on after a few minutes and the only way to get it to reconnect is to forget the device and pair it again. I returned it to bestbuy after a couple days and got a new one and the new one is doing the same thing, so ive just been using it with the usb c cable but i guess thats wearing out now from use and the controller disconnects on its own constantly unless i hold the wire in a certain position so the controller is basically unusable ate this point. Does anybody know any fixes to this problem? if an xbox one controller is working just fine i see no reason an eilte controller should be having issues.

:)

sams1234, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Gaddz Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problem

I am trying to get my elite series 2 controller to work with pc games. The problem I am having is windows 10 is designating the xbox elite controller as "Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" which seems to be causing a problem in game with the mappings.
    I have used a standard xbox one controller and did not have this problem. I have also use a wired game pad and did not have this issue. Please any help would be appreciated since in all my looking I can't find anyone else with this problem.

Gaddz, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Xbox Elite series 2 on PC

Hello, My Xbox elite controller series 2 right thumbstick just stops working + when playing Destiny 2 in menu it changes from controller to mouse back a fourth.

MightyMinds72, Apr 8, 2021
  4. xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem

1. xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem - Similar Threads - xbox elite series

2. Xbox Elite series 2 not working pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite series 2 not working pc: Controller has worked fine for ages, just recently got a freshie as well. All of a sudden it the wired controller doesn't work on my pc but works perfectly fine on my xbox. I have tried numerous fixes but none tend to work. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Xbox one elite series 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one elite series 2: I have two Xbox one elite series 2 controllers one of them for a second or two cuts out my audio on my PC while gaming at first I thought it was in the game Assassins Creed Valhalla but I tried it on several other games and it did the same thing the other controller works...
  4. Xbox ELITE Series 2 Controller macht Performance Probleme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox ELITE Series 2 Controller macht Performance Probleme: Hallo zusammen. Ich habe schon seit 10 Jahren mein altes Xbox 360 Pad mit dem alten Microsoft Wireless Adapter und habe mir beim Bau meines neuen Rechners gedacht dass es an der Zeit wäre da auch mal was neues herzunehmen. Ich habe mir dann den Xbox ELITE Series 2...
  5. Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues

Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues: I recently got my elite series 2 and I'm loving it but every time I turn it on, I go to connect and it doesn't show my controller is able to connect. I have to unpair it and reconnect it to Bluetooth. My airpods show up every time and but my controller hasn't shown up once....
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues: I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting: Hello Community, I have recently started to encounter an issue where my Xbox Elite Series 2 is constantly disconnecting from my Windows 10 PC. Up until today the controller performed flawlessly and nothing has changed since yesterday nor has the controller ever been...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox elite series 2 problem: I am trying to get my elite series 2 controller to work with pc games. The problem I am having is windows 10 is designating the xbox elite controller as "Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" which seems to be causing a problem in game with the mappings. I have used a...
  9. xbox elite controller 2 bluetooth problem

xbox elite controller 2 bluetooth problem: Controller will fail to connect with PC via Bluetooth after connecting it with micro-USB. I have to delete the Controller from Bluetooth and Other Devices and re-add for it to connect....
  10. Xbox Elite series 2 on PC

Xbox Elite series 2 on PC: Hello, My Xbox elite controller series 2 right thumbstick just stops working + when playing Destiny 2 in menu it changes from controller to mouse back a fourth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-elite-series-2-on-pc/e6636bf5-f6a1-48af-9799-b7d0a1c243ea