Windows 10: Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Community, I have recently started to encounter an issue where my Xbox Elite Series 2 is constantly disconnecting from my Windows 10 PC. Up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arkhira, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Arkhira Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting

Hello Community,

I have recently started to encounter an issue where my Xbox Elite Series 2 is constantly disconnecting from my Windows 10 PC. Up until today the controller performed flawlessly and nothing has changed since yesterday nor has the controller ever been dropped. The disconnecting happens when using the Microsoft Wireless Adapter and also when connected using the USBC cable that came with the controller.

What I have tried:

• Rolled Windows back to 1903 from 2004
    • Updated my chipset driver
    • Checked for driver updates on both the Wireless adapter and the Controller in device manager
    • Checked the controller firmware version in the Xbox Accessories app 4.8.1908.0
    • Removed any power management settings on the Wireless adapter.
    • Moved the wireless adapter and the USBC cable to other ports

:)

Arkhira, Sep 3, 2020

2. Xbox Elite series 2 on PC

Hello, My Xbox elite controller series 2 right thumbstick just stops working + when playing Destiny 2 in menu it changes from controller to mouse back a fourth.

MightyMinds72, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Gaddz Win User
    Xbox elite series 2 problem

I am trying to get my elite series 2 controller to work with pc games. The problem I am having is windows 10 is designating the xbox elite controller as "Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" which seems to be causing a problem in game with the mappings.
    I have used a standard xbox one controller and did not have this problem. I have also use a wired game pad and did not have this issue. Please any help would be appreciated since in all my looking I can't find anyone else with this problem.

Gaddz, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting

Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10

The links given were not helpful as they didn't help me. Also the links were for a different controller than the one I am using. I am using the xbox elite series 2 controller.

ColinCourtney1, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting - Similar Threads - Xbox Elite Series

2. Xbox Elite series 2 not working pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite series 2 not working pc: Controller has worked fine for ages, just recently got a freshie as well. All of a sudden it the wired controller doesn't work on my pc but works perfectly fine on my xbox. I have tried numerous fixes but none tend to work. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Xbox one elite series 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one elite series 2: I have two Xbox one elite series 2 controllers one of them for a second or two cuts out my audio on my PC while gaming at first I thought it was in the game Assassins Creed Valhalla but I tried it on several other games and it did the same thing the other controller works...
  4. xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem: Has anybody had this issue before? I built a pc and have been using my regular xbox one controller with Bluetooth and haven't had any issues, recently i bought an elite series 2 and right out of the box the bluetooth wasnt working it would pair but than disconnect on its on...
  5. Windows audio and Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Windows audio and Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Connected my Elite Series 2 controller - Have updated it through the accessories app, fiddled with the settings - works with games for input and sound with USB connected. However cannot get sound with Bluetooth connection. The settings for audio input to xbox controller...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth: My controller is connected through Bluetooth and it will just randomly disconnect. Has anyone had this issue? I searched and only found a thread about connection issues with the controller adapter....
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues: I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10: I bought an Elite Series 2 Controller. I have plugged it into three different Windows 10 PCs. I install the "Xbox Accesories" app. It says "connect controller". I do. "It says update required", I click on update. It goes to "Before you start..." and that's it... nothing....
  9. Xbox elite series 2 problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox elite series 2 problem: I am trying to get my elite series 2 controller to work with pc games. The problem I am having is windows 10 is designating the xbox elite controller as "Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" which seems to be causing a problem in game with the mappings. I have used a...
  10. Xbox Elite series 2 on PC

Xbox Elite series 2 on PC: Hello, My Xbox elite controller series 2 right thumbstick just stops working + when playing Destiny 2 in menu it changes from controller to mouse back a fourth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-elite-series-2-on-pc/e6636bf5-f6a1-48af-9799-b7d0a1c243ea