Windows 10: Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdGent, Oct 9, 2020.

1. EdGent Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great difficulty since the initial issue but it is no where near stable. I have tried multiple fixes such as uninstalling programs that might interfere with the controller itself, I have tried repairing, deleting the device and reconnecting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, updating Nvidia graphics drivers, nothing seems to fix it. Does anybody know of a fix for this issue?

Cheers

Ed

:)

EdGent, Oct 9, 2020

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller losing connection pc

Hello ,

I using windows 10 os system and xbox elite series 2 controller.

When i pair with bluetooth 2 device Elite controller and stereo headphones

controller losing connection each 10 or 20 seconds but if headphones doesnt support

stereo it works normally.

I tested it many times.

Is there a any solution about the topic ?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ufukSEMİZ, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Gaddz Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problem

I am trying to get my elite series 2 controller to work with pc games. The problem I am having is windows 10 is designating the xbox elite controller as "Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device" which seems to be causing a problem in game with the mappings.
    I have used a standard xbox one controller and did not have this problem. I have also use a wired game pad and did not have this issue. Please any help would be appreciated since in all my looking I can't find anyone else with this problem.

Gaddz, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues - Similar Threads - Xbox Elite Series

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Bluetooth headset attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Bluetooth headset attached: I have a pair of headphones that connect to my PC through a USB Bluetooth adapter, and I've been using them together with the Elite controller using its own official Wireless adapter for about a year without any issues. Yesterday I noticed that my game would sometimes start...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Bluetooth headset attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Bluetooth headset attached: I have a pair of headphones that connect to my PC through a USB Bluetooth adapter, and I've been using them together with the Elite controller using its own official Wireless adapter for about a year without any issues. Yesterday I noticed that my game would sometimes start...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  5. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  6. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  7. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem: Has anybody had this issue before? I built a pc and have been using my regular xbox one controller with Bluetooth and haven't had any issues, recently i bought an elite series 2 and right out of the box the bluetooth wasnt working it would pair but than disconnect on its on...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth: My controller is connected through Bluetooth and it will just randomly disconnect. Has anyone had this issue? I searched and only found a thread about connection issues with the controller adapter....
  10. Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues

Elite Series 2 Bluetooth issues: I recently got my elite series 2 and I'm loving it but every time I turn it on, I go to connect and it doesn't show my controller is able to connect. I have to unpair it and reconnect it to Bluetooth. My airpods show up every time and but my controller hasn't shown up once....