Windows 10: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My controller is connected through Bluetooth and it will just randomly disconnect. Has anyone had this issue? I searched and only found a thread about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lee Corso BISH, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth

My controller is connected through Bluetooth and it will just randomly disconnect. Has anyone had this issue? I searched and only found a thread about connection issues with the controller adapter.

:)

Lee Corso BISH, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Arkhira Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting

Hello Community,

I have recently started to encounter an issue where my Xbox Elite Series 2 is constantly disconnecting from my Windows 10 PC. Up until today the controller performed flawlessly and nothing has changed since yesterday nor has the controller ever been dropped.
    The disconnecting happens when using the Microsoft Wireless Adapter and also when connected using the USBC cable that came with the controller.

What I have tried:

• Rolled Windows back to 1903 from 2004
    • Updated my chipset driver
    • Checked for driver updates on both the Wireless adapter and the Controller in device manager
    • Checked the controller firmware version in the Xbox Accessories app (4.8.1908.0)
    • Removed any power management settings on the Wireless adapter.
    • Moved the wireless adapter and the USBC cable to other ports

Arkhira, Nov 19, 2020
  3. EdGent Win User
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected
    again (with great difficulty) since the initial issue but it is no where near stable. I have tried multiple fixes such as uninstalling programs that might interfere with the controller itself, I have tried repairing, deleting the device and reconnecting, deleting
    and reinstalling drivers, updating Nvidia graphics drivers, nothing seems to fix it. Does anybody know of a fix for this issue?

Cheers

Ed

EdGent, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller losing connection pc

Hello ,

I using windows 10 os system and xbox elite series 2 controller.

When i pair with bluetooth 2 device Elite controller and stereo headphones

controller losing connection each 10 or 20 seconds but if headphones doesnt support

stereo it works normally.

I tested it many times.

Is there a any solution about the topic ?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ufukSEMİZ, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting from PC Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Xbox Elite Series

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Bluetooth headset attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Bluetooth headset attached: I have a pair of headphones that connect to my PC through a USB Bluetooth adapter, and I've been using them together with the Elite controller using its own official Wireless adapter for about a year without any issues. Yesterday I noticed that my game would sometimes start...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  4. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  5. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  6. xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox elite series 2 bluetooth problem: Has anybody had this issue before? I built a pc and have been using my regular xbox one controller with Bluetooth and haven't had any issues, recently i bought an elite series 2 and right out of the box the bluetooth wasnt working it would pair but than disconnect on its on...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues: I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Series 2 constantly disconnecting: Hello Community, I have recently started to encounter an issue where my Xbox Elite Series 2 is constantly disconnecting from my Windows 10 PC. Up until today the controller performed flawlessly and nothing has changed since yesterday nor has the controller ever been...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller losing connection pc

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller losing connection pc: Hello , I using windows 10 os system and xbox elite series 2 controller. When i pair with bluetooth 2 device Elite controller and stereo headphones controller losing connection each 10 or 20 seconds but if headphones doesnt support stereo it works normally. I tested it...
  10. Xbox Elite series 2 on PC

Xbox Elite series 2 on PC: Hello, My Xbox elite controller series 2 right thumbstick just stops working + when playing Destiny 2 in menu it changes from controller to mouse back a fourth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-elite-series-2-on-pc/e6636bf5-f6a1-48af-9799-b7d0a1c243ea