Windows 10: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought an Elite Series 2 Controller. I have plugged it into three different Windows 10 PCs. I install the "Xbox Accesories" app. It says "connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KimberlyRogers4, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10

I bought an Elite Series 2 Controller. I have plugged it into three different Windows 10 PCs. I install the "Xbox Accesories" app. It says "connect controller". I do. "It says update required", I click on update. It goes to "Before you start..." and that's it... nothing. Nothing to confirm start. Nothing to tell it to start. Just the picture below.

I have tried the following:

1. update windows.

2. uninstall and reinstall the xbox accessories app

3. Press the "Xbox" button to update manually and I can't find an "update" command in any of the menus. Just social media and broadcasting stuff.

4. I started with wireless but now have the controller directly plugged into two different machines.

I paid a lot of money for this controller. I'd really like to use it. Please help.

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10 855b04e9-78f2-4820-b010-33d868338e53?upload=true.png

:)

KimberlyRogers4, Aug 24, 2020

2. Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10

The links given were not helpful as they didn't help me. Also the links were for a different controller than the one I am using. I am using the xbox elite series 2 controller.

ColinCourtney1, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller losing connection pc

Hello ,

I using windows 10 os system and xbox elite series 2 controller.

When i pair with bluetooth 2 device Elite controller and stereo headphones

controller losing connection each 10 or 20 seconds but if headphones doesnt support

stereo it works normally.

I tested it many times.

Is there a any solution about the topic ?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

ufukSEMİZ, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10

Xbox Elite series 2 on PC

Hello, My Xbox elite controller series 2 right thumbstick just stops working + when playing Destiny 2 in menu it changes from controller to mouse back a fourth.

MightyMinds72, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox Elite Series

2. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  4. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  5. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  6. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows audio and Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Windows audio and Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Connected my Elite Series 2 controller - Have updated it through the accessories app, fiddled with the settings - works with games for input and sound with USB connected. However cannot get sound with Bluetooth connection. The settings for audio input to xbox controller...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues: I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great...
  9. Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10

Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox elite controller series 2 with my pc and when I plug it in with the cable I received when I bought the controller, it just vibrates. Then when I hold down the xbox button it will just keep flashing. This works when I do it on my xbox so its not the...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10: Hi, My controller is connected to my Xbox account and I am able to see where my account is linked within the Xbox Accessories, but I am unable to select the 'Configure' option listed below the controller. Worth noting, the buttons work on test mode. Also, my computer...