Windows 10: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My controller is connected to my Xbox account and I am able to see where my account is linked within the Xbox Accessories, but I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mynameismyname, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

Hi,

My controller is connected to my Xbox account and I am able to see where my account is linked within the Xbox Accessories, but I am unable to select the 'Configure' option listed below the controller.

Worth noting, the buttons work on test mode. Also, my computer has all updates.

:)

mynameismyname, Nov 7, 2019

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Drivers not working properly on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Xbox One Elite Controller on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below article try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 7, 2019
  4. kmezrin Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

Hear us, it is a massive problem on all Xbox Elite controllers on Windows 10 with Windows Anniversary update.

My controller works on Xbox console, it has the latest firmware update (checked on Xbox console) it works in games on Windows 10 itself, without the possibility to configure it in Xbox Accessories app. It is the problem between Windows 10 xbox accessories app,
    elite controller driver and firmware.

kmezrin, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox Elite Series

2. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as soon as i connect it. Sometimes the computer sees the controller but it acts as...
  4. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  5. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elite series 2 controller: Hey folks! i recently got my elite series 2 and it works fine but. on windows it shows up as an xbox one controllerand in steam it shows up as that aswell.I'm quite confused as to why.windows 10: latest versionlatest firmware for elite series 2...
  6. Elite series 2 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows audio and Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Windows audio and Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Connected my Elite Series 2 controller - Have updated it through the accessories app, fiddled with the settings - works with games for input and sound with USB connected. However cannot get sound with Bluetooth connection. The settings for audio input to xbox controller...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues: I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10: I bought an Elite Series 2 Controller. I have plugged it into three different Windows 10 PCs. I install the "Xbox Accesories" app. It says "connect controller". I do. "It says update required", I click on update. It goes to "Before you start..." and that's it... nothing....
  10. Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10

Xbox Elite controller Series 2 on windows 10: I am trying to use my xbox elite controller series 2 with my pc and when I plug it in with the cable I received when I bought the controller, it just vibrates. Then when I hold down the xbox button it will just keep flashing. This works when I do it on my xbox so its not the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use elite series 2 with windows 10 and bluetooth

2. computer cant find elite 2 controller

3. xbox elite 2 paddles not working on pc

4. elite series 2 Bluetooth XINPUT compatible input device,
  5. cant config elite 2 on pc,
  6. elite controller 2 windows 10,
  7. elite series2 windows,
  8. how to connect elete 2 to windows 10,
  9. elite series 2 info,
  10. xbox elite series 2 windows 10,
  11. xbox controller series 2 windows 10,
  12. windows 10 troubleshooting xbox elite controller series 2 connection issues,
  13. cant configure elite 2 pc,
  14. xbox elite 2 not staying connected to bluetooth,
  15. xbox elite series 2 controller not working properly