Windows 10: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My controller is connected to my Xbox account and I am able to see where my account is linked within the Xbox Accessories, but I am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mynameismyname, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

Hi,

My controller is connected to my Xbox account and I am able to see where my account is linked within the Xbox Accessories, but I am unable to select the 'Configure' option listed below the controller.

Worth noting, the buttons work on test mode. Also, my computer has all updates.

:)

mynameismyname, Nov 7, 2019

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Drivers not working properly on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Xbox One Elite Controller on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below article try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 7, 2019
  4. kmezrin Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

Hear us, it is a massive problem on all Xbox Elite controllers on Windows 10 with Windows Anniversary update.

My controller works on Xbox console, it has the latest firmware update (checked on Xbox console) it works in games on Windows 10 itself, without the possibility to configure it in Xbox Accessories app. It is the problem between Windows 10 xbox accessories app,
    elite controller driver and firmware.

kmezrin, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox Elite Series

2. Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller not detected in Bluetooth on Windows 10 PC: I just got my new Elite Series 2 controller and I can't connect with bluetooth to my PC. I followed all the steps and the device is not detected. It does not appear on any of the screens for me to connect to. I have windows 10 and several other bluetooth devices that are...
  3. Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth won't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth won't connect: I'm having trouble getting my new Elite Series 2 controller to connect to my Win 10 PC. I went through all my updates. I removed my previous Elite Controller that was paired up via the wireless dongle just in case there is some naming conflict. I can connect my phone to...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 not showing up as a bluetooth device on PC

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 not showing up as a bluetooth device on PC: My Elite V2 Controller came in today and it works great in every way except that I can't use it without the usb-c cable because when I follow the pairing steps the controller still doesn't show up under bluetooth devices. My computer is definitely bluetooth compatible as...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 now available Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 now available Xbox: The wait is over. Get the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/...oller-series-2 [ATTACH] Specifications System requirements For use with Xbox One systems and PCs running Windows 7 or later. Windows 10: requires Bluetooth,...
  6. Xbox one Elite Controller on windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one Elite Controller on windows 10 PC.: I have an Xbox One Elite controller I'm trying to get to work with my windows 10 pc. When I plug it in it vibrates and lights up as it should and appears in device manager, but when I check properties none of the buttons respond. I've attempted to update the driver but it...
  7. Xbox one elite controller audio problem in windows 10

Xbox one elite controller audio problem in windows 10: I have an elite controller that I use on both my Xbox One X and PC running Windows 10. I use headphones with it by plugging directly into the 3.5mm jack (no adapter) and it has been working just fine until recently. I found that I have no audio when using the controller on my...
  8. Xbox one elite controller

Xbox one elite controller: I updated the firmware on my Xbox one elite and xbox one controller. I have a wireless xbox adapter for windows. After updating each controller they no longer work with wireless. I tried updating the adapter and it is up to date?...
  9. XBox One news - Elite Controller..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox One news - Elite Controller..: wJAix3h-1DM - to those of us who just lerv the Xbox One/Win10 connection.. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller | Xbox One - more power..!! *Biggrin 21812
  10. Customize Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app

in Windows 10 News
    Customize Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app: We recently discovered button remapping will be coming to all Xbox One controllers and not just for the Elite setups. However, some of you may be wondering how will you be able to go about customizing your Xbox One Elite controllers’ configurations? Navin Kumar from the Xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use elite series 2 with windows 10 and bluetooth

2. connect xbox elite series 2 to PC