Windows 10: xbox fps with Xbox game bar

Discus and support xbox fps with Xbox game bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox%E5%B7%A5%E5%85%B7%E7%9A%84fps%E6%97%A0/3e8fcfc3-62b4-4743-beb2-1bf681293049 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Jul 24, 2020.

1. xbox fps with Xbox game bar

xbox fps with Xbox game bar c367f8b3-ee04-46b9-a20b-34ff315623e0?upload=true.png xbox fps with Xbox game bar c6ffd91b-bf4d-488e-91d0-e6ebcbcb2638?upload=true.png

:)

Windows Category - All, Jul 24, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar

My run down to fix my specific problem went as follows.

(Will include the accident)

So I ran the powershell as admin, ran the command to uninstall the xbox app.

Didn't work

Ran it again, but accidentally ran two powershells simultaneously with the same command and it removed my xbox-PC authentication program thing as well as my console companion logging me out of my xbox PC (Beta)

So I got my settings back to what I initially had them at (Just turned on my FPS counter)

Ran powershell + command string 1 singular time, rebooted my PC and reinstalled the xbox app/accessory apps. Before launching my game I opened the win+G game bar and opened my performance tab and clicked the little ziggy line option button since it's not a
    gear wheel Idk what to call it, a slider lines?

Anywhoo, unchecked FPS counter to remove it from the performance tab (I had previously tried when you first showed me the powershell trick) but this time after following the steps of

Windows Powershell Admin ran the string below

Get-AppxPackage *xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage

Rebooted PC

Reinstalled game bar and the companion app as well as my xbox-PC login software.

Opened up my game bar before launching my game

took FPS counter off of my performance monitor via setting check list.

Game is now gudd, thank you Greg.

MattDank3eyes, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 29, 2020
  4. xbox fps with Xbox game bar

Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

xbox fps with Xbox game bar

1. xbox fps with Xbox game bar - Similar Threads - xbox fps Xbox

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS: Like in the description. I click on demand access, the admin prompt comes up asking me if I want to make changes, I say yes, nothing happens. I restarted the computer many times, ran sfcscannow. I have Windows 10 HOME, so I cannot use the troubleshooting method presented to...
  3. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS: Like in the description. I click on demand access, the admin prompt comes up asking me if I want to make changes, I say yes, nothing happens. I restarted the computer many times, ran sfcscannow. I have Windows 10 HOME, so I cannot use the troubleshooting method presented to...
  4. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  5. xbox game bar

xbox game bar: cant record in xbox game bar for some reason, checked settings and turned this onbut it still shows this, any methods to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/55f80714-aee6-49d0-b2a7-46d8b72161a8
  6. xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox game bar: I was capturing a video using xbox game bar. My internet became unstable so the capture stopped. it showed an error. How can i recover the footage. I am hoping it is in some temp folder. Please help...
  7. Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Az_JRC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7tkw5/problems_with_xbox_and_xbox_game_bar/
  8. Xbox Game Bar

Xbox Game Bar: Is anyone else running into the problem of joining xbox friends through the "join game/invited to game" button? Been playing sea of thieves and every now and then I have to end task on the Game Bar to fix my issue, which is pretty annoying....
  9. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar: I am running the latest Windows build 1909 with all updates and all my Microsoft Apps updated from the Microsoft Store. In the Xbox game bar I only see CPU, GPU and RAM under the metrics. I do not see FPS at all. Like it is not even there. I tried repairing the app and...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox: [ATTACH] Fall is here, which means plenty of exciting new releases and content across both Xbox One and PC. With that in mind, we figured it was a great time to bring you new features for Xbox Game Bar with the October 2019 update to help you get the most out of your...