Windows 10: xbox funds to microsoft

Discus and support xbox funds to microsoft in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had bought some xbox cards from the local gas station for my microsoft account but they were for xbox monthly subscription. I do not play the xbox... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Giant-68, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Giant-68 Win User

xbox funds to microsoft

I had bought some xbox cards from the local gas station for my microsoft account but they were for xbox monthly subscription. I do not play the xbox games I play Asphalt 9 on my computer and need the funds in the Microsoft account like the other xbox cards I redeemed in the past. I don't want 2 months of xbox subscription that I am not using.

:)

Giant-68, Feb 12, 2021
  2. JCro2 Win User

Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue

Hi,

I am attempting to add a child through the family section on Xbox and it is asking for 50p to be added to the child account before I can do this. My issue is that on my Microsoft account on the section to add funds on to child's account it continuously says
    please try later. Please can you advise on how to proceed so that my child can use the Xbox

Kind Regards

JCro2, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Money App - Missing UK Fund Prices

Some of my UK funds on the Money app Watchlist now have a zero price whereas they used to have the correct price. I can search for the funds by symbol on MSN Money. This lists the correct fund but displays the price as zero and displays "Data not available"

It seems MSN Money is no longer listing many UK fund prices.

Steve C, Feb 12, 2021
  4. xbox funds to microsoft

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

xbox funds to microsoft

1. xbox funds to microsoft - Similar Threads - xbox funds microsoft

2. Funds Not Showing in Balance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Funds Not Showing in Balance: I added funds to Daughters Account shows +$10 but balance still showing $0.00 it’s been days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/funds-not-showing-in-balance/e5c23b15-d837-4952-b92e-2e98639cf751
  3. Funds Not Showing in Balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Funds Not Showing in Balance: I added funds to Daughters Account shows +$10 but balance still showing $0.00 it’s been days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/funds-not-showing-in-balance/e5c23b15-d837-4952-b92e-2e98639cf751
  4. family member can't use funds in the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    family member can't use funds in the microsoft store: Hi, I recently set up a family account on my sons new PC. I added funds to his account so he could buy Minecraft. However when he click on buy, there is no option to use the more than adequate funds in his account. The store shows prices in Swedish KR which is his...
  5. Trouble Transfering Funds

Trouble Transfering Funds: Hello, So I just purchased Minecraft today and I was about to purchase a texture pack that I had on Minecraft PE that I really like using. Purchasing Minecraft was fine but the texture pack is a different story. For whatever reason I have to ask permission to purchase...
  6. Adding funds to Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding funds to Microsoft account: When trying to add funds to my son’s account i am getting an error message that there is a system issue and inshould try later. This is going on for a few days. Error message is similar when trying from my PC running Windows10 and iPhone iOS 13.5. Also getting the same...
  7. Added funds to childs microsoft account but they are not being used

Added funds to childs microsoft account but they are not being used: I added $10 to my daughters Microsoft account so that she could buy Roblox. I have PayPal set up as a payment method on my account. My daughter then requested permission to buy $9.99 worth of Robux. I tried to allow this from my parent account but it said I need to add...
  8. Insufficient funds

Insufficient funds: I got a $25 dollar xbox gift card for christmas... i used some for fortnite vbucks, and i would like to buy 400 robux. Well... i have $15.89 in my microsoft balance... and the cost of the item i would like to buy from roblox is $6.99, i know i have enough because i have once...
  9. Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue: Hi, I am attempting to add a child through the family section on Xbox and it is asking for 50p to be added to the child account before I can do this. My issue is that on my Microsoft account on the section to add funds on to child's account it continuously says please try...
  10. Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excellent Microsoft Money Utility for Fund & Share Quotes: I noted a few people on the forum are still using the excellent Microsoft Money program for managing finances. I have Money 2005 which is the last UK supported version. Some time ago fund & share price updates stopped working. I've just found this excellent utility for $10...