Windows 10: xbox game bar A doesnt pop up when I press win+g and it wont let me record

Discus and support xbox game bar A doesnt pop up when I press win+g and it wont let me record in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; error message: für den Windows-Desktop oder den Datei explorer sind keine Gaming funktionen verfügbare sorry if this is german, my PC also wont let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by girpe, Jan 25, 2021.

1. girpe Win User

xbox game bar A doesnt pop up when I press win+g and it wont let me record

error message:

für den Windows-Desktop oder den Datei explorer sind keine Gaming funktionen verfügbare

sorry if this is german, my PC also wont let me take screen shots :/

:)

girpe, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Billy Win User

Game bar welcome pop-up wont dissapear - Windows 10

Ever since Microsoft released the new game bar, I have experienced bugs. When booting a game, it shows the whole "press win+g" pop-up but it wont disappear afterwards unless I terminate the process in task manager. I also appear to have 2 game bar apps in task manager.Screenshot of task manager showing two separate xbox apps. I'm running windows 10 enterprise 1809. Any suggestions?

Billy, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Still getting the "press win + g to open game bar" after uninstalling the XBox app

For me this all started while looking for some screen video recording software within Windows 10. Google searches suggested that I start the XBOX app. I did and as part of the instructions used Windows key + G key sequence. I'm not a gamer and the XBOX app
    didn't seem to give me the solution I wanted so I stopped the XBOX app and assumed that would be the end of things.

Since then I've been receiving the "press win + g to open game bar" message pop up at random times. To get rid of it I hovered the cursor over the pop-up window and it gave the opportunity to "Click here to not show this message"

Hope that helps.

SamaParkPapa, Jan 25, 2021
  4. xbox game bar A doesnt pop up when I press win+g and it wont let me record

Pressing the letter G open Game bar

Hi,

As per the information, it seems that you might have pressed on Windows key + G to open Game bar. I suggest that you use the follow the steps below and check if it helps

To Turn Off Game Bar in Xbox app

1. Open the Xbox app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings icon on the left, click/tap on
    Game DVR at the top, and turn off the
    Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR setting at the top.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

xbox game bar A doesnt pop up when I press win+g and it wont let me record

1. xbox game bar A doesnt pop up when I press win+g and it wont let me record - Similar Threads - xbox game bar

2. Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.: I have tried everything but every time I click the record button it just says try again later. It's been saying that for 3 days now after I have updated it, tried to troubleshoot. It just won't work. Please don't refer me to the frequently asked questions because none of...
  3. Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.: I have tried everything but every time I click the record button it just says try again later. It's been saying that for 3 days now after I have updated it, tried to troubleshoot. It just won't work. Please don't refer me to the frequently asked questions because none of...
  4. Xbox game bar is not letting me record or clip videos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The xbox game bar wont let me record. It used to however, and i can still screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The xbox game bar wont let me record. It used to however, and i can still screenshot: The xbox game bar wont let me record. It used to however, and i can still screenshot. I need help, and i dont really want to try resetting the game bar since it would clear all data...
  6. The xbox game bar wont let me record. It used to however, and i can still screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    The xbox game bar wont let me record. It used to however, and i can still screenshot: The xbox game bar wont let me record. It used to however, and i can still screenshot. I need help, and i dont really want to try resetting the game bar since it would clear all data...
  7. Xbox Game Bar not opening with Win+G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar not opening with Win+G: After installing Xbox Game Bar from the Mircrosoft Store I realised it does not open with the usual Win+G shortcut but it does open if I launch it manually....
  8. Windows Game bar recording wont let me record even though it would let me record in the past

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game bar recording wont let me record even though it would let me record in the past: I was playing my game and I wanted to screen record what I was doing on the game, but when I got to the windows gamebar click on the record button. it said that my PC does not meet the requirements to record. I have screen recorded in the past and I have not had this issue...
  9. Xbox game bar does not let me record

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox game bar does not let me record: When I try to record on Xbox game bar it won't let me it just says it does not work on desktop or files and I'm not on that I'm on a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-does-not-let-me-record/53f130f4-c073-4fdf-af45-dcd81c97d3b5
  10. Every time I press Win+G this pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I press Win+G this pops up: [img] Every time I press Win+G this pops up 112734