Windows 10: Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone, Forever Bugged So I'm Stuck!

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone, Forever Bugged So I'm Stuck! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone can't: Be Installed - error received Updated - error received Can't be searched in My Files; even with Enhanced Search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DiamondDDev, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone, Forever Bugged So I'm Stuck!

Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone can't:

Be Installed - error received

Updated - error received

Can't be searched in My Files; even with Enhanced Search

Don't show up in Apps section in Windows Settings

Can't be launched

-------------------------------------------------------------------

- I'm updated to the latest Windows 10 Version

- Windows 10 Update Assistant does not solve the problem

- Intel Drivers Update Assistant does not solve the problem

- sfc scannow shows no problems

- Restarting Windows solves nothing

- My Laptop has absolutely no issues, besides these two things

Both apps are forever in the Start Menu and nothing has worked to update them or use them.

Does someone have knowledge on this, or can someone think of a fix?

:)

DiamondDDev, Feb 11, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone, Forever Bugged So I'm Stuck!

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone, Forever Bugged So I'm Stuck!

1. Xbox Game Bar and Your Phone, Forever Bugged So I'm Stuck! - Similar Threads - Xbox Game Bar

2. Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar: I got a pc with windows 11 and my game bar won't let me record it'll only let me take a screenshot. When I try to record it tells me "Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" but it won't tell me what hardware I'm missing, and it doesn't have a x on...
  3. Windows 10 Xbox game bar update bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Xbox game bar update bug: Hi the latest update for Xbox game bar is causing lag in games, whether I turn the overlay on and off in-game or when I turn off the performance tab in the overlay the game starts to lag, I uninstalled the game bar and reinstalled it from the app store and it worked perfectly...
  4. Your Xbox Game Bar

Your Xbox Game Bar: So your Xbox game bar stopped all my applications from launching 90% of my applications Word, Mail, Xbox app itself, any xbox game pass game, any video game on my pc it launches them for 5 seconds then freezes and Crashes to Desktop it started doing this after i hit the xbox...
  5. So xbox game bar is being bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So xbox game bar is being bad: So when i'm playing minecraft alone, not in a call on discord, I can hear my mic fine in a xbox game bar capture, but, whenever I am in a call on discord, only my friends audio is in there but not mine, any fixes? submitted by /u/mistychilly [link] [comments]...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Missing audio mixer bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing audio mixer bug: Hey, Ive recently been having a problem with xbox game bar, I cannot select anything in the audio mixer. I have researched the issue and have tried multiple suggested fixes such as: - Removing the app with powershell and reinstalling the app from the windows store. - Windows...
  7. So what happend to my Xbox game bar

So what happend to my Xbox game bar: I switched from home to pro, and know my nice game bar that showed everything, like sound, clips, pc usage. Is now a green bar, very small with limited options, only to record. submitted by /u/Louie___ [link] [comments]...
  8. Clipping using xbox game bar bug?

Clipping using xbox game bar bug?: It says the command Win+Alt+G records the last 30 seconds of gameplay. However, when I try that, it recorded like 11 seconds sometimes, then 20 seconds, then like 4 seconds. Never recorded a full 30 seconds, and constantly recorded inconsistent amounts of time. Anyone got a...
  9. Game Bar Bug

Game Bar Bug: I have been having a issue with the Xbox Game Bar after installing the 1909 update. Every time I enter the Game Bar to invite friends to voice chat or check the time and I return to a game for some reason Windows think I am holding the Windows Key down on the keyboard, so...
  10. Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug: [ATTACH] This is what I get the first time I check Networking in the Game Bar or Xbox App settings. Then, the 2nd and each consecutive check it's fine: [ATTACH] If I close the Xbox App or Game Bar settings, then reopen them to check Networking again, the first check gives...