Windows 10: Xbox game bar app Hard drives horrrible space usage/consumption

Discus and support Xbox game bar app Hard drives horrrible space usage/consumption in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there, so am using the Xbox game bar app for screen recording videos from my pc screen. After the video is recorded, I move it to an external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dennisandy_947, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Xbox game bar app Hard drives horrrible space usage/consumption

Hello there, so am using the Xbox game bar app for screen recording videos from my pc screen. After the video is recorded, I move it to an external hard drive and delete a copy from C:\Users\dennis\Videos\Captures where it's saved by default. The Xbox game bar app is eating my hard drive space. Anyone with a solution/fix?

:)

dennisandy_947, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Xbox game bar app Hard drives horrrible space usage/consumption

Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Xbox game bar app Hard drives horrrible space usage/consumption

1. Xbox game bar app Hard drives horrrible space usage/consumption - Similar Threads - Xbox game bar

2. How to track recent usage of hard drive space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to track recent usage of hard drive space?: I was surprised to find, shortly after freeing up more than 15% of my hard disk space, that I was receiving notifications of being back down to less than 1GB available.I'm trying to figure out what's causing this. Is there a way to track what has recently filled up my hard...
  3. How to track recent usage of hard drive space?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to track recent usage of hard drive space?: I was surprised to find, shortly after freeing up more than 15% of my hard disk space, that I was receiving notifications of being back down to less than 1GB available.I'm trying to figure out what's causing this. Is there a way to track what has recently filled up my hard...
  4. Data usage consumption

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data usage consumption: I have closed all the application in my PC, still my data usage steady come down by 100 Mb for every10 minutes. How can i stop this data usage, and for what purpose the system app is usage the data. May i know the reason...
  5. windows xbox game bar not recording video but taking up hard drive space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows xbox game bar not recording video but taking up hard drive space: i wanted to capture a video. I opened up the xbox game bar and capture options. I clicked the record button but it didn't show recording. But my screen started to go black for a moment, i checked the gpu in the task manager it was also 100%. I restarted my computer since it...
  6. Xbox app and Game Bar confusion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app and Game Bar confusion: Before, when I played some MS Store game with friends who happened to be on Xbox, I used the Win10 Xbox (beta) app to voice chat with them, which worked rather poorly (terrible audio quality, constant crashes, etc.) - but at least it worked. Now, I'm not sure if something...
  7. removing xbox game bar app

removing xbox game bar app: just got a new system with win10 it came preinstalled with xbox game bar on it. I have tried removing it under add remove programs and it won't let me. some of its presetup keys in windows are the same as game commands i have for other games. I don't like the app and...
  8. Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.

Xbox companion app and xbox game bar.: Both apps do not work audio wise. Mic gives the greyed ring like its working but people in party chat cannot hear me nor can I hear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-companion-app-and-xbox-game-bar/ce820732-2b70-447c-841c-b887311442f0
  9. Hard Drive Space Used Bar Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hard Drive Space Used Bar Color: Greetings, I am going to abuse your good nature again! I am attempting to create a green theme in Windows 10. I am progressing rather well (background, Start10, explorer windows, etc). I have read a number of resources which show how to change hard drive icons. However,...
  10. Disk space usage bar in My Computer is missing (Only One Hard Drive)

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk space usage bar in My Computer is missing (Only One Hard Drive): Hi, So recently i have installed a new SSD into my Desktop computer. All Hard Drives are working fine. However one SSD doesn't display the disk usage in "This Computer". I was wondering why and also how can i fix this please? I have attached a screen shot to show...